Preseason AP Top 25 released

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by bumper, Aug 22, 2009.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  2. ChannelCatBen

ChannelCatBen New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    And Notre Dame checks in at #23... what a joke. They haven't done anything in the recent past to show me that they're worth anything. Coming off a 7-6 season shouldn't land you in the top 25, but they're Notre Dame, so they do.

Of course, the polls really don't mean squat until mid-October. But with football so close, it's nice to have something new to talk about.

3. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I agree with the sec / big 12 scenario although USC, Ohio or Penn St. could claim a spot. The SEC west is gonna be kinda tough this year. I know Bama is the favorite but i really think my LSU Tigers toughest challenge on the west side will come from "Hotty toddy god almighty OLE MISS by damn REBELS!" Orgeron left Houston Nutt with a pretty good team. Bumper, I think the Dawgs might be down a litle this year and look for some improvement from my Tigers. I think we play Ole Miss in November and if we can get a little better each game we just might make it to the SEC title game. Thats my hope and if not.................maybe 9 wins and a decent bowl game. Good luck to everyone and as always............GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :confused2::confused2: i am a fighting irish yes fl is number 1 why is that cause look at there starts from a year all are back but this but like nfl preseason and college preseson it does not mean nothing like someone said wait until mid oct then we will see where everyone at

5. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    to heck with notre shame........Michigan is gonna beat the Catholic outta them boys on Sep. 12th!