Prepare for the FALL CATFISH BITE!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by SkipEye, Oct 5, 2007.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Just wanted to give you all a heads up. The Cats will put on the feedbags approx 6:00am Monday the 8th.

Be prepared folks, have your bait caught in advance because this will be the best bite this state has seen in years.

I'd join you but that is EXACTLY the time I am heading out of state for work related business.

Mark my word, I am correct on this.

Plan to go fishing.

Even Dan may catch one, possibly two. Now that's a great Bite!

You can thank me later for the sacrifice I made to leave the area so the fish will eat again. Someone has to do it.

Oklahoma............... get ready for the skunkfest......here I come!

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I can't wait. I am sooooo ready Bro.:0a32: For a BIG fish.

3. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Way to take one for the ol' Missouri team, Big D!:wink: Are you going to go ahead and post up all those hawg hideouts you have down there by MP since you won't need them for awhile?:smile2:

We'll go ahead and post up all the big ones we catch while you're out of town along with our heartfelt thanks.

I shouldn't be teasing, I'm in Minneapolis the week of the 15th and Vancouver the week after, but I'll be back on weekends. Seriously, though, I hope you have a good trip.

Branden

4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I know where Darryls honey hole is. I will start the bidding Monday evening. Think big folks. And buy spare anchors.

5. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Why do we need a spare anchor Bob, hasn't Darryl left enough extras there for all of us? I mean it shouldn't be that hard to find Darryl's spot, just turn off the fish finder and get out the metal detector, when it goes off from all the anchors he's lost this year just drop anchor and start fishing.:smile2:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    A safe journey to you big Darryl. I'll try and give you a shout tomorrow during your drive as I will be on the river seeing if this bite is indeed true or an ol wives tale. :wink:

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    You hitting the river tomorrow Cuz? I was thinking about it, was supposed to do a little Bass fishing with one of the old guys I work with, but he told me today that with it getting up around 90 tomorrow he really didn't want to go. SO now I'm sitting here thinking about if I should do choirs around the house or go fishing anyway.

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Hope you have good luck and Have a safe trip.

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I never thought about a metal detector. Oh well, auction is off. Have a good safe trip. I think I would take a couple of rods just in case. Never know what will come up.

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Bob, I'll not only have rods but the boat is following me there too.:smile2:

I am stopping off Monday afternoon to do some fishing with Albert McBee in Gore, OK. Then hooking up with Phil Washburn near OKC. I am also fishing my first tourney ever on Kerr Lake Oct. 20th which is also in Albert's neck of the woods. Hitting Texoma at least once also. I'll be gone for 6 weeks gotta do something.

Have to fossil hunt too but that is a different forum.

Wishing everyone a great Fall bite while I am gone to give me something to read about on BOC.

Good Luck everyone.

11. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Darryl, Will you be on the Forum while your gone. Better Take the putter along and keep up on the gossip. Anyway have a safe journey.
    Don't sound like it's going to be all work and no play.
    Good Luck from the Duck