Preliminary list of Gateway Cats

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by thomas feldon, Jan 17, 2008.

1. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Cuz - John Allen / founder
    RiverRat - Bill
    Theoneonecatfishbob - Bob Simmons
    Catfish Willie - Willie Robinson
    Malichi1970 - Micheal
    Stlcatman - Rayan
    Micheal Jake - Micheal
    Zalmaflash - Micheal
    Kutter - Tom
    Skipeye - Darryl
    Hichshh - Harold Hicks
    Slider - Tim
    Big-muddy - Shane
    thomas feldon - Tom Feldman
    MoMudCat - Jim York jr.
    Tonto - Earl R. Jaquot
    Slowbend - Ralph
    MRR - John R. Surgeon
    Flyingpig - Charles W. Holmes jr.
    Douge - Doug Chapman
    GMVK30 - Gary Vinyard
    lil'river rat - Chris Hunt
    bwhupp - Brain
    alands94 - Aaron Lands
    fishnfwl - Randy
    Ferrari79 - Dan
    Zebco33 - 33
    catmandu62 - Aaron
    Bajacoop - Ed
    Gup - Jon
    AC30treb - Gabe
    (314cat) - Eric Robinson
    Darren Twellman - Darren
    Chris Cordia - Chris Cordia
    olerjer - Jerry
    Mrs Skipeye - Deanna
    Jombieman - Jamies

Please PM me for any correction's to be made toward the list.
    Thank's Gateway member's for your contribution's TOM.

2. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    THeonecatfishbob - Bob Simons( sorry ) I know you wanted Theone( and only):smile2::smile2::smile2:. I'll make sure you are in your place the next time. LOL!

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thanks for your efforts Tom. Its nice to know just about what we have so far. Beginning with the meeting, I'm going to have a form that guys will need to fill out and either email, or snail mail it to me.

I'm going to be needing Name, Address, Phone Number, Boat Type, Biggest Fish caught of each species, email Address, that kind of thing.

I will be putting out a monthly newsletter via email, so I'll have everyone in my Outlook. It will be a great way to disseminate information to you all. I'll have the form ready for leadstock, then I can email it to those that arnt able to attend.

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah guys... If you can't attend the meeting.. Please send money, I'm broke... hehehe

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    No Cash Herold, but I can cover yer Geritol for the month!

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    You know with friends like you guys, maybe I need to start drinkin before breakfast... hehehe

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Wow, I thought you did...guess I'll have to come up with another excuse for why you are the way you are.:big_smile:

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohh so now instead of the 3 stooges, I got a 4th.. So I guess I'll have to change the name to the 4 mouse ka teers, huh... hehehe

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Oh my sides hurt!

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: HARRRRRR, OLDDDDD, HICKSSSSSSSS! We arer soooooo glad, you have a new bachelor paaaaaad! I'll finish the tune a bit later for the new club, :smile2:

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    It's not a bachelor pad, the daughter still lives with me.. It's just a mobil home with cold drafts... hehehe

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Oh well I didn't know you had kids at home, thats good someone to keep an eye on ya :wink: Don't matter to me what it is, the all have a draft somewhere, like when yer 8 year old daughter gets POed and opens her bedroom window before school when it is 15* outside :angry:, and then comes home to find the door sealed and the heat vent closed off, LOL Brrrr, don't have to worry about that one any longer! LOL yea I know my bad, should have went with time out right :roll_eyes:.

H., been getting some good Crappie reports on the little lake over here, so this spring you may have to meet me one day and will see about putting a few gallons of them tasty fillets in yer freezer!

13. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey all the kids are grown now.. They just haven't all moved out yet.. I keep telling them I'm gonna move and let them have this place, and they just ignor me.. Kinda like you guys... hehehe

Hey I'm all for catching some Crappie, but you don't want to see what they look like after I try to fillet them.. hehehe

14. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I guess its hard to learn to clean fish when you dont catch but 1 or 2 a year. You probably forget what you learned between fish. AINT THAT RIGHT HAROLD

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I still remember how, it's just that the old hands don't always do what I want them too.. And I catch my fair share, I just can't seem to get the big ones into the boat, when I'm in a boat.. I put that disclaimer in for Bob before he reminded me again... hehehe

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    That's ok H., I'll fillet them and you can go dig the hole in the garden for the scraps to be buried :wink:. Actually like the filleting part, last fall my lil fishergirl was ready to start learning, so I am showing her whats one more :wink:

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Well Randy I know you were inviting Harold, but I'm a crappie lover too and not that I'm saying Harold shouldn't go.....But, I got a boat and he doesn't :big_smile:

18. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    POOR HAROLD

Poor feller cant get a break can ya buddy. Tis okay buddy. I know where my lead comes from. :smile2:

19. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    I have no problem what so ever doing the Small River, Lake fishing with any of ya (even H) We can get all the Crappie and Gills ya want to put in the freezer this spring, Heck gotta offer something to get on that big water for a MONSTER PIG this summer! :wink:

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohh now I see how you are Mikee... The real you comes out in a pinch huh.. hehehe...