Prediction '07 - Vikings win SB...

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by catsrking, Sep 6, 2007.

1. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now that you have been provoked to open this thread :eek:oooh:

Are you ready for some Football?!?!

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm ready for some football! Here we go Steelers!!! I'm watching the Colts vs. Saints game as I type! Great to have the NFL Season underway! :cool2:

3. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    to be honest, that title doesnt sound to far fetched:roll_eyes: come on phil, bill, back me up here:smile2:

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    as much as i'd like to see the vikes take on the pats in the superbowl, i am just hoping with their unproven QB they don't wind up with the #1 draft pick:0a10::smile2:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    If McNabb can stay healthy I see a Pats vs. Eagles Superbowl. The Pats will win 31-24. I really want the Broncos to go and win though!!! :big_smile:

6. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Well, if the defense plays like they did today all we gotta do is let the soon to be ROY carry us all the way. Just think how good Peterson could be once he gets used to the "NFL" speed of the game.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm.......I was interested in my nachos. They were rather good after nothin' to eat all day. But there WERE a few screens in evidence :cool2:. Think those Carolina Panthers won today, 27 to 13. Who KNOWS who they played?

8. Zombie76

Zombie76 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Lions make the playoffs, 'nuf said I hope

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey John, the same Eagles that lost to the Packers yesterday.LOL!:eek:oooh: Catgirl, the Panthers played the St.Louis Rams and got an impressive victory. Steve Smith is off the chains!

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Boy, but are you wrong with your predictions. It's gonna be that pro team out west - USC. LOL