PREDATOR TRAIL CAM IS AWESOME HUNTING TOOL

Discussion in 'Hog Hunting' started by Luke Clayton, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. Guess I'm OLD SCHOOL. Ive been reading sign in the woods for a lifetime. I don't plan to stop but I recently took delivery of my first TRAIL CAM. These things are awesome! I got a Predator Trail cam. www.predatortrailcam.com and found it easy to operate. Images are stored on a USB reader and a memory card can be installed. The USB does everything I need. THe camera has an onboard screen and images can be accessed in the field instantly without downloading to a computer. This thing is absolutely AWESOME! Go online and check it out and... good hunting to all of you! MERRY CHRISTMAS
    P.S. These things are awesome for patterning hogs. I have a bunch of hogs hitting a feeder here by the house, like clockwork, every evening between 8 and 9 pm.... I plan to be there waiting for them in a couple days, it's getting to be hog killing weather here in Texas!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well, thought I had it figured out last night! The Predator Trail cam took videos TWO nights in a row of eight or ten different hogs hitting the feeder between around seven and eight oclock. I was ather at 6:45 last night.. MY BAD! Scared the hogs away when I sneaked into the woods. I will be there EARLY this evening, bundled up well and stay put till I get a shot. I want to cure some pork into bacon and ham and want to do it while the weather is cold. It's HOG KILLING TIME here in the Lone Star State. Good luck to all you hog hunters. Luke Clayton