pre-fished leavenworth

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by crazyKat, Dec 7, 2009.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well it was 18 degrees when i hit the ramp at 6am central time. the water was comming up and it looked like a forest was going down the river. it was a little dangerous because i didnt see the drift and next thing i know im in the middle of the drift line with fog so thick i could only see a foot in front of the boat so i had to slower down.lol good current. and it was a really beautiful place. bite was slow but i found a few fish. didnt fish alot i was just looking around for places that may be good for saturdays tourny. looking forward to fishin my first duracats and seeing everyone. hope some pigs are caught.

2. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    Looks like it'll be a whole new animal man. Never been there but can pretty much gurantee the water will be smoking (around 24 ft as of now). I just hope the drift isn't horrible and we can actually fish more than 100 yards from the ramp:crazy:.

Hell, I don't even know if you can launch there at 24+ feet. Doc?

Now I gotta re-do all my rigs..(and borrow a 50 lb anchor):angry::eek:oooh: :crazy:

3. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    24 ft aint bad guys! prolly perfect!

4. tswebb71

tswebb71 Member

State:
    So. IL

I am seeing 32.5 feet. Yes, you can launch at that level. Shouldn't be a problem. Granted, the river will be rippin. Should be lots-o-fun:wink::smile2::confused2:

5. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    Hell, I was looking at the wrong guage. Looks like the water will be close to the parking lot now - 41ft - hopefully the prediction is way off.:embarassed: