Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
We will keep you in our prayers. I too was tested for it when I was about your boys age. I hope they dont have to do a bone marrow test. Keep your attitude positive and do what ever to keep his. I am a cancer survivor and the attitude really affects the outcome.
Leukemia is getting beaten down more and more each day. One day hopefully our grandchildren will think of it like we know think of mumps and measles.

I talked with Bro-catfish today, DJ. He wanted me to tell you the good news,it's definitely not leukemia! He will fill you in when he gets home on the other possibility's. He really appreciates your thoughts and prayers.:)

Discussion starter · #34 ·
I wanted to thanks Jack and everyone for the thoughts , prayers and words of encouragment!
I was a long couple days waiting to find out the results, thankfully it isnt Lukiema!, it might be as simple as a bad cold he had setteling down in the joints of his leg, and as bad as rumatiod Arthrituis (spelling?) either way our prayers have been answered and im so very thankfull to have a place I feel comfortable enough to vent
Thanks

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.