Prayers to West Virginia

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by elphaba7, Jan 3, 2006.

1. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Don't know if any of you heard about the miners that are trapped. 13 miners haven't been heard from since 6:30 AM yesterday morning. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. It is the Sago Mine, in Upshur county.
    http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=showstories&catid=218

2. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Scarey situation.Can only hope and pray that they can get to them on time.
    BILL

3. webster_catman

webster_catman New Member

State:
    webster
    i hope they get them out soon. my dad works in a coal mine and i worry everytime he heads out, its dangerous work

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Jen, Prayers go out to all the miners and their families.

5. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Thanks, guys. There has been no word yet. Please keep praying for the men and their families.

6. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Jen I first heard this morning.
    My toughts and prayers are with these men.
    I did 14 months in the mines of virginia years ago.
    God bless.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Jen, I have been watching this and pray they get them out. Light, love and prayers go out to all the families.

8. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    may God grant these families the strength and courage they need to face this terrible accident.

9. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    may god be with them and their families.

10. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    I'm very sorry, I pray for the guys and their familys.

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Jen, Judy and I have been following this story very closely and these miners and their families have been and will continue to be in our prayers. May God comfort and keep them all and may the miners be found alive and well soon. Our hearts go out to them all.

12. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    There has been terrible news, and only one of the miners has survived this accident. Please keep praying for their families.

13. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lets pray for the survivor, as he is still in grave danger of loosing his life.

14. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    How are these mining companies allowed to even open their doors another day after all the safety infractions are disreguarded ? They should arrest the executives and charge them with negligent homicide . Money can never replace a life lost,but I pray that the survivors of these miners get compensated for the mines negligence for valuing the lives of their workers.
    BILL

15. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    They finally confirmed that all the miners except Randal McCloy lost their lives after the announcement that they were found alive.The Governor jumped the gun and had everyones hopes up.This is a tragedy with no excuses.I pray for those left to carry the burden of their deaths.
    BILL

16. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Governer Manchin was told by the families themselves that the men were alive...someone else told the families the news. On a side note, the governer himself lost an uncle in the worst mine disaster in WV history back in the sixties. 70+ men lost their lives at that time.

17. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    The way i heard it was someone overheard the command center communicating that they had found the miners and that they were checking vital signs and the rumor got started that they were alive. It is a sad and stressful time for the families. My heart and prayers go out to all of them.