Prayers Sent.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by jdstraka, Jan 28, 2009.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    For All My BOC Brothers and Sisters down South in Oklahoma,Texas,Mo.Ark.Tenn,that they remain Safe and Sound from the effects of this Ice and Snow Storm.If I lived closer This Old Boy would be chained up out in my 4 wheel drive pick me up with chain saws in hand checking on you all.God Bless,Your Friend the Old Yankee Bohunk Meat Cutter,J.D.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I second that, prayers go out to all that are afffected by these adverse weather conditions

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Adding my prayers... and thanks! Y'all are the best.

Carolyn

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    We got lucky this time around so I'll have to add my name on the pray list for those who wasn't so lucky. Jan is about over so lets hope, Feb brings everyone better weather. God Bless and hang in there.

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thanks everybody. We got hit pretty good but are doing fine. Haven't lost power, have plenty of propane if it does, freezer is full of meat and for the most part gettin along good to be couped up inside. Doubt if we get back to work this week, but my check will still be there friday. Many in the Rogers/Bentonville area are without power and i pray for their safety and well being. Everybody please check on the elderly folks, make sure your animals are cared for and hope for the best. We'll make it.:wink:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thoughts and Prayers added for all affected by this massive storm.Just twenty mile south of me there are thousands without power and lots of trees down. So far we have never lost power.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Same here Mickey...over 100,000 out of power in NW AR, we are 12 miles away from it. Many Fayetteville ( about 30 mlies from us) businesses closed Tuesday, including many grocery stores due to the results of the weather. State police are begging people to stay off the highways. 25* here and now saying 26 will be the high for today then 40's tomorrow and 50's on the weekend, though the sun is melting a little of this on roofs etc if you can believe it.

I pray for all, but especially the families of some of my students whom are in poverty status, laid off, etc, and not living in the greatest conditions to begin with.

We are fine and have made provisions for losing electric and all, but I feel for the ones that don't have the means to make those same provisions and the children of those that didn't have the good sense to.

8. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Prayers sent from N.C.

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers for my BOC brothers and sisters sent out fro Fresno Califonia

10. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    prayers from dayton ohio

11. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Cher I am glad things are fine rick

12. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks Rick...we didn't work again today, and we couldn't have gotten out this morning but since about 11 we've had sheets of ice as big as the top of the house sliding off at a steady rate as it gets warmer...By tomorrow should all be gone and I'm so glad...still praying for those that won't be having their electric for a while though...One of our members in NE AR said he won't have it for weeks! Now that's hard to deal with and I hope everyone joins in remembering these folks. Fayetteville, one of our major towns really needs our prayers as do towns in NE Arkansas The NW and NE portions of AR took a hard hit! I know other places did too, as I remember all these in my prayers.

13. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Im just glad we all made it threw this one. Prayers from sw ohio