Prayers needed...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BassCat, Jul 9, 2007.

1. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Brothers & Sisters, I've been having a hard time lately, and in need of some prayers, my wife and I split up about 2.5 years ago, and then last september decided to try to make things work, needless to say they aint working, and we're splitting up for good as soon as she finds a house to move into. I thought it would be best for the kids if we were to try to make our relationship work, but now i think its hurting them more than it ever helped. So please keep my family in your prayers thru this difficult time.
    Thankyou,
    Mike

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Michael, I'll be praying for your family.

I've been divorced, with children involved, and I know how bad it can be. Awful, actually.

Sometimes I think we can get really tangled up in making decisions based on what we feel is best for our kids... instead of basing our decisions on what God's word would instruct us to do. After all... we're all His kids, too. From my own experience, I can only say that feelings are not a reliable guide.
    I sure do hope and pray the very best for your lovely family.. that God's will be done in your lives.

Carolyn

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers sent from Illinois.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent your way brother.

6. Tala

Tala Guest

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family is going through a rough situation. Divorce is hard on everyone involved, including the children. My ex husband and I have been divorced for eight years and remain very good friends. Every parenting decision has been made in our daughter's best interest... Even if that meant setting aside our own personal opinions. It hasn't always been easy and there has been alot of compromise along the way. We've eliminated competition and equally shared in the responsibilities.Our little girl has reaped the benefits all the way.... Mike, just know in time, things will get easier. Keep your head up and your spirits high. Take care.

7. joadb

joadb New Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    im with you brother.I went through a similar situation recently and leaned on my brothers and sisters here for some words of encouragement and prayer.I will never forget how they helped me through a very hard time.I promise you man things will get better.I will send a prayer your way.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent, just hollar if ya ever need to talk.

9. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Prayers sent from Alabama!!! Keep your head up bro!

10. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Prayers sent from Arkansas

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Michael thanks for asking for Prayer.God can do anything. Prayers for your family from So. Illinois.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Michael, I'll pray for you and your family, .sometimes we just want things so badly we dont see the real reason it wont work . Hope things start lookin up for you and your kids.

13. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas. I too went through a hard time with a divorce and tried to stay for the kids sake. But they can feel the vibes. We are here for you. This family here on the B.O.C. is a great support group. I know personally.

14. duckriverdave

duckriverdave New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Prayers sent from Middle Tennessee. Break up can be very stressful. Continue to pray that God's will be done.

duckriverdave

15. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    thoguhts and prayers sent to ya. i hope it all works out for ya if u need to talk im here for ya buddy just send me a pm

16. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    Prayers sent from N.C.