Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Gaffney Catman, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Gaffney Catman

Gaffney Catman New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Prayers are needed for the Gaffney, Cherokee County area because we have a Serial Killer on the loose up here. He has killed 5 people in the last week. Please keep all of us in your prayers so he can be stopped before anybody else dies. Thanks Scott

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent from So. Illinois. Yes your area is in need. I hope they catch him before any more people has to suffer or die.

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent from NE Oklahoma. I was just watching that on TV

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers from Fresno California

5. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    Prayers sent from Pickens, SC.

Steve

6. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Prayers from, Missouri

7. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    prayers from tally florida stay safe be alert dont trust strangers

8. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Our prayers are with all you folks,My sister in law and her husband just relocated to Gaffney from Tennesee a couple of weeks ago.That was some bad timing,they are pretty scared up that way and for just reason.Hope they catch the guy real soon.

9. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Prayers sent. Hope the madness ends soon. It has rocked our little town of 96 as well. 2 of the victims where from here. The High Schools asst. Principles wife and mom:sad2:

10. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Prayers sent.I just read about it in the paper.I sure hope they catch him.

11. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Prayers certainly sent. :smile2:

12. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I haven't been on in the last four days because I've been busy helping run a local forum. People are scared and some don't have police scanners so they are in the dark. I'm not concerned for myself but I'm concerned for my wife. She works very close to where the first three murders occurred. Plus she works nights sitting with a lady. We have police from all over the upstate and piedmont of NC here helping.

Please remember us in your prayers.

PS Please know that most of us are much brighter people than the few morons they keep showing on the national news. Most of the smarter people do not want their face on TV.

13. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    My wife, a child of GOD for most of her 40+ yrs of life has always told me when someone request prayers, don't put it off, because you may forget. So with that being said Let us Pray

Father we come to you now, in your Son's wonderfull name. There is someone out there breaking one of your commandments. We ask you right now, for this man (or woman) to be stopped. Taking someone's life is an act of satan and we as God fearing people have authority over him in Jesus name. So right now Lord, put a stop to the killing and that your will be done. Put a sense of peace over the town that this is taken place in, and take the fear from there hearts. And Lord we pray that this man be caught and seek forgivness for his sins and be punished for his crimes. In Jesus name. Amen

14. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Very nice prayer Dean.It worked too.it appears the lord put a end to it today.along with some north carolina police officers.they had a tuff job to do but he will not kill again.just want to send out prayers to the families and love ones of the five people taken by these senseless acts. god bless

15. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Thank you Lord for a quick reply. In Jesus name. Amen

16. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Nothing compares to knowing God hears and answers our prayers.