Prayers needed. . .lost a child.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BassCat, Jan 5, 2007.

1. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    I'm 25 years old, and lost a child a lil over a month ago, having a hard time with it. . . .prayers appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike

2. catmanofohio

catmanofohio New Member

State:
    Aberdeen (Southern Ohio)
    Oh mike SO sorry to hear that.. prayers and thoughts sent to you from ohio!

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I am extremely sorry to hear of your loss! As a parent that would rip me up pretty bad. I will pray for you and again I am extremely sorry to hear of your loss! May God Bless and Keep You and Give you Stength!:sad2:

4. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    Mike, I can't say that I know how you feel at this time. I know that it is not a good feeling to loose anyone that is close to you. And it take time for the scares to heal even if that happens. But I beleive that your child is in the arms of our blessed Lord and keeping watch over all of us. And there will be a day coming that we will be joined together again. So I will prayer for you and your family to rely on our Lord for our strenght. Bless You, Brother!

5. jholman

jholman New Member

State:
    Columbus Mississippi
    Prayers sent from Mississippi.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Michael, my sincere sympathy to you and yours. Thoughts and prayers from western NC for peace and healing, brother. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I am so sorry to learn of your loss, Michael. Praying now and will continue to ask the Lord for His healing, comforting touch on you and your child's mother. Rest in God's loving arms, please... He will hold you up.

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers are with you Mike. Have a friend who lost a son just before Christmas. Myself and several others have been fishing and hunting with him since. He says this has been a godsend for him.

9. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Mike, I have been where you are now and I know exactly what you are going through please believe me it does get better each day, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

10. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mike im truely sorry for your loss...We are all here for you if u need us brother... my prayers are being sent right now to have u heal. Please if u want to come in the chat and visit with all the good brothers and sisters there... would love to see you there... God Bless you and your family.

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Micheal, I am at a loss for words, my prayers go out for you

12. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thoughts and prayers from Missouri.

13. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Praying for you and your families comfort! Sorry to hear of your loss, wish I could say or do more...

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Mike, Prayers from Ohio keep God in your heart

15. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Mike, I can't say I feel the pain you must be going through. But i have lost a child myself. And I know it is unbearable, but it will get better. Prayers are sent out to you and your family. God Bless.

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent brother, sorry to hear about your loss.

17. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't say that I know how you feel cause I don't.However We will be saying prayers for you and your family in this time of need. Just keep your faith and in time things will heal. Just remember that there is another Angel watching over you. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH.

18. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Mike,
    That is some bad news :sad2: - But I want you to know that we are all here for you Bro.
    You have Shaina:0010: & My prayers coming out to you from California.
    (It will all be OK:wink: )

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

19. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Thoughts and prayers sent for you and your family. Please keep the faith and trust in God to get you through. While it seems so unbearable now it will get better day by day.
    Just try to concentrate on all the happy times you can remember.
    Hugs,
    Barb

20. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    sory to hear this mike may the grace and peace of our heavenly father be with you and the rest of your family only he knows what was ahead of this child and he did not like it for he always knows best prayers sent for you and your family brother.