Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys and gals i just heard from a young man name cody that one of our young brothers and his family are in need of prayers big time.he and his mom and dad were hit head on by a drunk driver and they are in the hospital.i dont know how bad rite now but he is unconcious.his name is catmanjake.thank you

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks Jonnie for the heads up!! PRAYERS coming from Indianapolis, for Catmanjake and his Parents. { GOD COME } :worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Really hate hearing those sort of things. I lost 3 close friends in 97 cause of D .Drver . Our house will keep them all in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated as to how they are all doing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
guys and gals i just heard from a young man name cody that one of our young brothers and his family are in need of prayers big time.he and his mom and dad were hit head on by a drunk driver and they are in the hospital.i dont know how bad rite now but he is unconcious.his name is catmanjake.thank you
this is cody and i am logged on on jakes profile to spread the news. thank you very much poisinpits. for posting this for him

but maybe i wrote badly. it was his mom, him, and his 2 brothers in the van his dad was the first one to be told of it. but by the way it sounded his dad was uneffected by the news. in an almost uncaring kind of way. ( his mom and dad are divorced)

thanks everyone for your support it is greatly appreciated by all jake's family and friends.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.