Prayer's Needed For My Aunt

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by whiskers77, Jun 28, 2007.

1. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Anybody that has the time for a quick prayer for my aunt that is in the hospital I'd really appreciate it. My aunt recently went into the hospital for back surgery, while recovering from her surgery she woke up in the middle of the night got out of bed and fell and hit her head, she now has a blood clot on her brain. The DR wanted to do surgery to remove the clot but my aunt is so weak that the surgery would be to risky. To make matters worse she developed a blood infection from her back surgery and the DR discovered an embolism in each lung. Things seem to be getting worse for her and I'm worried the the odds are against her.

My aunt is my mom's sister and best friend. They recently lost both parents in the past few years and I pray for my mom too for she has been through a lot these past few years. I don't come from a really big family so it's scary when someone in my family is in such serious condition. My aunt is a someone that is fun to be around and she has a great sense of humor. She is really quite a character, she has always been very good to me and I wish there was more I could do to help her out. In the meantime I can pray for her and my mom.

Anybody that can take a second to say a quick prayer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Brandon i will be praying for your aunt and the family.... Just remember are GOD is a Awesome GOD.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Your doing the best thing that you can do right now.And thats praying for her.Just being there for her and your mother means more than words can ever say. So yes I'll be saying prayers for your Aunt , Mother,and You.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers sent from Illinois.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Heavenly Father, Most Righteous God, we bow before you at this time recognizing that you are Creator of Heaven and Earth and all things therein.We ask Holy Father that you throw your loving arms around Brandon,his mother and most especially his dear sewwt aunt who is in the hospital and is quite ill.Please Lord,lay your protective and healing hands upon hsi aunt and restore her health to her, Comfort and Bless Brandon and his Mother with your Strength,and comfort.Keep them under the Shelter of your wings and may they feel your Blesses Peace in their lives.Remove all fear and uneasyiness in their lives. I ask this in Jesus Precious Name Amen!!

Brandon I sincerely hope your aunt recovers rapidly!!--------God Bless and keep you and yours always!!---------SisterPat:big_smile:

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent from KY!!!

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent f rom ky.

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent your way.

9. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Brother i will be praying for your aunt and the family. Prayers from Alabama!

10. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Prayers sent from Arkansas