Prayers needed for fellow BOC member tspergin

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by RamRod, Apr 19, 2008.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tony a.k.a. tspergin was just admitted to Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, OH yesterday for a heart attack according to his wife Eva. I plan on visiting him in the next couple hours to check on his condition to be able give out more information. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is a great member here on the BOC and not only my fishing buddy, but a true friend, almost like a dad and brother combined. I will keep you all posted. Thanks.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'll have a good thought for him and his.

3. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Prayers going out from WV.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll be praying for his speedy recovery.

5. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Our thoughts and Prayers go out to Tony and his family.

Wally & Pam Husak

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you Johnny. I've always thought a lot of Tony, he is definitely a valued BOC brother. Please tell him I am thinking of him/his wife and family and sending up prayers on their behalf.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Johnny, tell him I said hey. And please come back with a good report. :sad2:

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    So sorry to hear that!!! Please keep us updated and though I don't know him yet I am eager to meet him...I am sure he is as personable as all of you that have been so kind to me!

I'm gonna do what I call "arrow' prayer for this guy....that's what I call it..

You know- the kind that you shoot straight up and they come right back down as blessings for him and his family! That's what we all hoping for!

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Prayers sent from Pa.

10. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I got the call from Ram Rod and started hitting the phones. I called Riverside Methodist Hospital -

Riverside Methodist Hospital
    3535 Olentangy River Road
    Columbus, OH 43214
    (614) 566-5000

He is in room #5103 and is stable. They will not connect you to the room for it is Cardiac Critical Care, or ICU for us old timers.

I called his wife, Eva at home. She is medicated herself and not the most responsive. I worry about her.

I got Tex (his brother[has transmission shop/ long story]) on the phone for the entire story.

Apparently Tony has been complaining of being tired for the last 30 days or so. Wednesday he went to Licking Memorial Hospital in his town 30 miles from here, 40 miles from Columbus (capital). He was alert until sometime Thusday afternoon when he began having severe chest pain and pain in his left arm. According to Tex, they gave him morphine. Also, according to Tex, Tony had a flatline episode. Upon resuscitation they flew him to Riverside.

Thursday they did the catheterization process. In 1998 he had a triple bypass. Apparently two more arteries were completely blocked. The heart had done it's own bypass and the docs did the rest. According to Tex if things go well, he MAY be back to normal (for Tony) within a few weeks.

Lord we offer Tony and his family up to your care,

I will try to keep y'all updated,

Shawn(Coshocton OH)

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Added prayers from illinois

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

13. MidOhioCat

MidOhioCat New Member

State:
    Columbus, OH
    Prayers from our family to Tony's.

Johnny and Shawn: I am right here in columbus, I have never met Tony, but I am more than willing to visit him tomorrow when you do, Johnny. Just PM me if you want some company or if you or anyone needs anything.

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    More thoughts and prayers here from Ohio, Tony get well guy we are here for ya

15. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and his family.

16. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Prayers sent from Kentucky and wishing him a speedy recovery

17. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Prayers are being said for Tony,wife and rest of the family.Just get well soon.

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Prayer from the hills of missouri. I hope he is OK.

19. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I just got a message from Johnny (Ramrod) who will be along with the technicals. 3 stints, a cantankerous ol... I guess I can be nice, don't want to give anyone a coronary...:eek:oooh: anyway, if things go well, Tony will be out Mon or Tues with nothing to do but terrorize us here on the net.

Thank the good Lord, I guess that God isn't ready for him yet and the devil shore don't want no part of him....

You do that again Tony, without telling anyone... I'll kill ya! :wink:

20. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Prayers sent your way from Arkansas. Hope he has a speedy recovery.