Prayers needed for Cntryboy (Newton)

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Angelkitty, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Newton has been having problems since Saturday night around 11:30. I rushed him out to the hospital early Sunday Morning. He has been losing blood in his stools. Actually just blood. quarter to dime size clots. Well one hospital says he has E coilie (misspelled). Due to the pork sausage he ate the day before. But he was continuing to hurt more in his stomache. So I took him to another hospital. All the test that they ran on him came back ok. But, He is having a colonoscopy done on Wednesday. The Doctor wants to make sure that he has no cancer or something wrong with his colon. They checked his gallbladder and stomache and those seem to be ok. After the colon check then he will go in for an upper GI to make sure they didn't miss anything. They have him on Cipro anti botic. Again thanks for the prayers in advance. I will keep you all updated.

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Patricia, you and Newton will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully they will be able to pinpoint the cause and get him back on track.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Trish, Sorry to hear about Newton, You all are in my thoughts.

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Newton is certainly in my prayers. Having been through the colonoscopy, medication, colitis problems,... I somewhat know what he is going through!

5. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    Tricia, you and Newton will be in our thoughts and prayers.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

7. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Trish, please give Newton my regards. I will keep my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

Jaime

8. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Sorry to hear about what Newtons going through. I will lift HIM, and YOU up in prayer. GOD is still on the Throne..

9. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    You and Newton will be in our thoughts and prayers.

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    At our house for Newton and for you .May he have a speedy recovery and hopefully nothing serious is found during those test.GOD BLESS!!

11. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thoughts and prayers to you and Newton.

12. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    prayers being sent from Oklahoma

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
  14. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Just a thank you for those of you that have already posted. I will know more tomorrow. As i was telling Tony, i am ready for these health issues to get resolved. I am tired of being down and out. Again. i will or trisha will let all of you know more tomorrow. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Not only for health issues to be resolved but that the good lord my give me guidence financially as well. Being off work so much and going to the doctor is dragging me down to financial ruins!

15. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Newton & Trish,
    We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Pray that all of the tests turn out negative and you're feeling better real soon. Keep the faith,and God Bless You!
    Glenn

16. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I'll let Bud speak for me also. He does a very good job of it. Seems like you should be spared most of these difficulties with that cross you have to bear daily (Yes, I'm referring to Patricia). Tell her to take two aspirins, chill out, and you'll see her in the morning. LOL

17. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I wish you the best of luck, Newt. I don't envy you the colonoscopy. I had one done back in 1983. I was one of the first 'white rats' to get one at the St. Petersburg VA hospital, and they hadn't yet realized that they needed to knock out the patient before doing it. Made the 'silver stallion' seem like a joy ride. Make sure that the doctor checks for polyps while he's there. Those can cause you problems now, and bigger problems later. If there aren't too many, they can remove them pretty easily.

18. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    My prayers are sent -Jim-

19. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Newton, u have my prayers. Plz keep us up to date.

20. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Sister Styers;
    Patrica, I am going to light a candle and say a special Prayer for YOU AND NEWTON.
    After all, you two are a package deal just like Raven and myself are. :big_smile:
    I am also going to put you two on the Bards List and the Medicine Wheel too. Keep us, {{US = All BOC Bro's and Sis's}} informed on how things are going as best you can.
    Fraternally and Sincerely,
    Coyote1 & Raven
    [[[[[End of Post; Not the Prayers]]]]]