Guys and gals I appreciate all the prayers you have sent for Amber. Last Thursday her surgery went great and we got great news Monday that is was not cancer and just infection. Well, she slowly started swelling up after the surgery and we thought that it was just from the surgery and it will go away with the antibiotics. Well, it has not and is getting alot worse. Mom took her to the ER yesterday and they did not admit her, they told her she has a infection, not in the incision but down in her throat and a bad case of T&R?? (something that has to do with the jaw) Tonight she went back to the ER and they admitted her. She is swollen so bad and just in alot of pain. They did a cat scan and says she has a ton of infection. They are doing blood work and going to have a meeting tomorrow on whether to try and draw out the infection with a needle or to do surgery again. She is in alot of pain and could really use our prayers. I thank each and every one of you in advance and I will keep you posted on her condition. She is in Mount Carmel in columbus right now where she goes to school so maybe some of her friends will try and keep her spirits up. Just hope the doctors decide to do the right thing and they get the infection cleared before it gets any worse. Here is a pic just so you know who you are praying for.