Prayers for the country...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by germanmudfish, Nov 6, 2008.

1. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    I would like everyone to pray for the country. Pray for God's will to be done. Pray for our new president, that he will have the guidance of God's hand in all that he does. Pray for the new congress, that they perform the will of God, for the betterment of all the people. Pray for every single American, that they understand and accept God's part in all of this and they do not allow this new leadership to divide them. And that no matter what happens, they remain ever faithful to God. Pray for the world's leaders, that they follow God's will for them as well. There will always be wars and rumors of wars, pray that God protects this country and that the wars are somewhere else.

Rather than bickering among ourselves, we should all be on our knees in prayer. Thanks, Ronnie

2. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio

3. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    thanks for the post ronnie very well said

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Amen Brother would rep u but said I had to spread it around

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I prayed before the election that he wouldn't be elected.

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    To echo Brother Hilljack, God Bless our Country, it's leaders, and it's inhabitants. Now is the time to draw closer together-- God will test us to the end, and He knows what we need before we ask for it. These are the things that make us stronger.

I thank God I am in the USA every day of my life. I love this country so! Thanks for this post, Ronnie!!! I have so much respect for you and your opinions and your thinking! Many of you I look up to in here.

Even if the election didn't go the way a lot hoped it would, we should band together now more than ever, to see things through and try to help in whatever ways we personally can to put our nation back together as the strongest and most revered on the face of the earth, and there is NO one person that can do that for us, no matter who won or lost.

7. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    The bible says if my people are faithful I will be their God and they will be my people. I will give them the best of the land thus says the Lord of host.

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    It is a time for much praying. God Bless you all!!!!!:big_smile:

9. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    God Bless you all as well Rick

10. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    I'm on board with all this,

As long as : the economy improves

taxes don't go up

we don't lose ANY more freedoms, personally, or as a nation

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Amen! This country needs a boost

12. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    The country is not doing well right now with the three big automobile companies in trouble and all the people that it employes. The housing market, the stock market, all the big companies laying off, its hurting the working man hard and if this doesnt turn around quick this is just the start. I didnt vote for Obama but I sure hope he steps up and does what he said he would do.