prayers for my wife

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by 223reload, Jan 16, 2008.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    As a few of you might know,My wife Ruth has been working in the home health program for a few months. She has been visiting several client's and she recieved news this morning that one that she just started seeing three weeks ago passed away this morning,She was really close to this woman of 88,and her family.Pray that she will be able to overcome the loss that she is feeling and realize what an important impact she is making as a caregiver to these elderly folks.

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    good thoughts here from Kansas , she is doing work that takes a special person, thank her for doing it .

3. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Prayers heading your way my friend. I hate to here about Your wifes loss.we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Loss is always an unfortunate thing we must all endure. Prayers sent.

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Richard, Ruth will be in our prayers. It takes a special person to do such an important job as that. Prayers will also be sent up for the deceased and her family/friends. They too have suffered such a terrible loss.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent for you all!

7. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Richard,

Your wife will be in my prayers. I don't do home health, but simularly have to be able to deal with the life and death of patients.

My own philosophy and the way I find it most rewarding to do it, is to believe that *I* can make a difference.

I have no doubt that your wife made a difference in the lady's life, as she will other's. It's good that she feels the loss. It means she really cared. THAT is what is special about making a difference.

I hope if I ever need it, there will be someone like your wife to make a difference for me.

8. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard,
    Prayers go out to your wife that she finds peace in knowing she is making a difference...Quality of life in the end depends on people such as your wife and I was so glad to have a women such as your wife in my Mom and Dads home when we lost my Father...

Some of those things that are done by those people are priceless...many Thanks go out to her and people like her for the job they have to preform...

may she find peace and happiness in helping in this profession...

God Bless You and your family...:wink:

9. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
  10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Richard, Your wife will be in our thoughts and prayers to help get her through a sad time. As mentioned above it takes a good person with a big heart to do this kind of job. The fact that it has gotten to her just proves she is the right person.

11. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    prayers sent brother.my wife is a nurse at a childrens hostpital in ohio and she deals with loss of children far to often.let her lean on you.what they do is some of the most important work on earth.some day we will all probably need a nurse or caregiver.

12. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    prayers from North Carolina brother..

13. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thoughts and prayers from Southwest Missouri.

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Richard, I wish I could hug Ruth right now - but you'll have to do it for me. Please tell her that she has a lot of BOC sisters and brothers who will be thinking of her and praying for her after the loss of her friend. To become that close to someone, and their family, in such a short amount of time is a testimony to Ruth's character. Yes, she is making a difference in the lives of people who really need her.

15. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    prayers sent fromy family my friend .

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    richard tell your wife for me that she does make a differance.my uncle was bed fast for 2 years and him and my aunt said they could not have got along with out her.prayers sent from here guy.

17. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Richard our thoughts and prayers go out to Ruth.

18. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
  19. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to your wife.

20. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    My prayers are sent. I'm sure thats a hard thing to deal with. God bless her for helping folks like that.

-Jim-