Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tuesday my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Have appointment with the surgeon Monday. Prayers would be appreciated.
I sure will, In the name of the Father and the son and the Holy Spirit may the lord by his mercy and Grace heal her in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

·
Registered
95 Posts
Prayers sent.
Dear Lord, we thank you that you are a God that hears our prayers. We thank you for the privilege of being able to pray for one another. You are the great physician, the great comforter, the source of wisdom. Send your healing power upon this woman, Lord. Comfort her, her husband, and all who love her. Give the doctors wisdom that she may recover quickly. Shield her from pain. Give them strength. We ask these things knowing that you are able to do above all that we ask and pray in your Holy Name. - Amen!

Keep us up to date on how things are going, Brother. You are both in my prayers and the prayers of my family.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Tuesday my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Have appointment with the surgeon Monday. Prayers would be appreciated.
greg,

I can only imagine how busy you are, but without meaning to pry, could you give us a quick update on your wife?
The thoughts and prayers of others help more than you can believe!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thank y'all for all the prayers and concerns. She has triple negative breast cancer. Which is an aggressive cancer. So far they have not found that it has spread. Her tumor is 3.5cm in size. Treatment is chemo first then surgery. She took her first chemo last Wed. Takes another round today. Side effects on the first treatment was minimal Thank God. Her oncologist is optimistic that it is curable, but it is very aggressive. Usually when this type of cancer is found its already spread. Saint Benard is the hospital where she's going to and they have been great. No dilly dally around, they have jumped on top of things. We've been married for 35 years. She's my fishing and hunting partner. Again thank y'all so much for the prayers. If she feels like it Saturday we're gonna go hit the Mississippi at osceola.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Greg,

Sounds like things are going very well! Thank you so much for the update and Please keep us up to date.

p.s. She’s a really cute little gal!…what did she ever see in a smelly ol’ cat fisherman She coulda’ got herself a bass fisher or a trout catcher easy!

:):):)…take care my friend and may the good Lord bless and keep you and yours!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts