Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This June would mark 67 years that my grandparents would have been married.

They wouldn't make it in that my grandmother suffered a massive stroke and passed away suddenly yesterday morning.

My grandfather, Roy, needs much prayer as he prepares to face the remainder of his life alone. He is still able to get around quite well and live on his own; in fact, he lives in a great retirement community where the neighbors keep good check on one another. I just fear that he will quickly loose strength and will to live.

He was my best man at my wedding. He is also the best catfisherman that I know. Keep him in your prayers. Thanks!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Joel,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. I will remember you and your grandfather in my prayers. Grief is so hard. I can't imagine losing a part of me that had been a part of me for that long.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
:sad_2a:
I'm sorry to hear about the loss this morning.

My prayers are being sent out this morning for your grandfather, the faminly members & friends as well as yourself from Cailfornia.
(May God Be With You All)

Take Care,
Bert

·
Registered
109 Posts
Prayers coming from Indy, for your Grandfather and the rest of the family! GOD COME to this family in their time of your need, in JESUS name AMEN. Our GOD is AWSOME!:worship:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.