Prayers for members that have not been posting.

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by rudepossum, Apr 2, 2009.

1. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    The last few weeks I have been giving some thought to what the BOC has meant to me and about the members that made me feel welcome and part of the family. So I set out to tell them thanks. In the process I found that there are some members that I have not seen post from in some time. After sending out some PM's to them and other members that know them, I found that some have just been busy with every day life (work,family etc.), but found that some have had medical problems that have keep them from posting. So wanted to take this time to offer my thoughts and prayers to all the members that have not been able to post do to the things that this life has put in the way. I am sorry to say that there is one that made me feel welcome when I joined and I enjoyed their post that has had a medical set back that I was not aware of that I would like keep in prayer. Ken Lee (aka Itch2Scratch). I pray that our father would lay a healing hand on him. If you know of a brother or sister that has not been able to post that could use some prayer, then let me know so I can keep them in prayer. I am posting a song that has made me realize that I have been lax in letting them know that what they have meant in making my walk through this life on earth a little more pleasant. With the way things are going in todays time we should all take the time to let all our friends and family know that we love them. May God Bless and protect you all......................................................................................[youtubevid]hP_KaultP-A[/youtubevid]

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent from NE Oklahoma.

3. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Prayers sent from Missouri

4. wishrman

wishrman New Member

State:
    california
    Good job David, I think its too many times that we just let people and time slip away from us. thanks and prayers from Napa Ca

5. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Prayers sent from FL. I too often wonder about those members whom haven't posted lately

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers from So. Illinois for all those that are facing some hard times or other issues. There is health issues, job issues, and plenty of every day life issues. It is time we turned it all over to the one that can bring us out or through our problems. (God)

7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Prayers sent brother.

Tom

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    It takes a person with a caring heart to pm people that you notice gone and inquire, and you are the kind that would do such a thing, for sure. I appreciate you for having these members in your heart and on your mind. , I think this is a wonderful gesture and a great way to extend the hand of friendship.

Prayers to the ones that have obstacles that won't allow them to gather with us in this forum as they would want to do, whatever those problems may be. Having to work a lot can take it's toll on you, too, and I pray God replenish their tired bodies, and their spirits and watch over them as well.

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Prayers from Fresno California

10. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    Prayers from Kansas, Nice thread I like your style Thank You Sir, we need more people that think along those lines in the world, God Bless You

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Have often wondered what has happened to certain members.I can't figure out the means to send them a pm unless they have made a post.Sure wish we had our members list back.
    That is a great gesture you have made.I say a prayer for all BOC members who are in need of prayer or has a family member or friend on a prayer list.Prayers being said for all Members.

12. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    David I'm still here.Since cancer killed my wife I've had to sell my house and my kids turned on me and robbed me like I was a bank and even my grandson who went with me to many gratherings has turned on me.Now I live in a HUD apartment in another state in a town where I don't know anyone.My world has changed a lot,I'm on my own I get no help from family and I've been in a wheelchair for 8 months.I cook my own meals do my washing and house cleaning and I'm happy with it.I do check the board from time but I just don't have a lot to say these days.

13. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
    Prayers sent from WV

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Paryers sent out to them all from California & all of the California Boys. :0a23:
    :wink:

15. rudepossum

State:
    Missouri
    Howdy Jim; Thanks for posting. I must say that after reading ur post that I had to spend some time in prayer before I could reply. It is so troubling to know that the world has become so distant from God that friends and family can have such a hardened heart that they will let the desires of the world override the love and compassion that our father wants to fill us with. Jim, you are not on ur own. You are in our thoughts and prayers brother. Please feel free to drop a line anytime if you want to talk or if there is something that we can help you with. I know we have members down that way that would be more than glad to help when they can. No reason you should not come to more gatherings with so many members around that would love to have you join them. Keep up them post so some of us younger bucks can benefit from ur insight and knowledge. Thank you for being a BOC brother and in our fathers name may we keep all our brothers and sisters in prayer daily. Thanks to all that have felt in their heart to respond to this thread.

16. wishrman

wishrman New Member

State:
    california
    David just said it all, Jim. I have not been around the BOC that long but I know these are great people. prayers to ya bro

17. Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    PRAYERS coming from Indy. GOD COME!

18. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Prayers from MO

19. rudepossum

State:
    Missouri
    I have been trying to get in touch with or find out about our brother Alfred (aka peewee Williams). If you have any info on this brother I would appreciate it if you would let me know. My thoughts and prayers are going out for this man. I am missing the opportunity's of talking with him and growing from his vast knowledge.

20. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Pee wee has not been on in a while, I truly hope that everything is ok