prayers for marriage

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by armyfisher, Oct 14, 2008.

1. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    to all who gave blessings and prayers for my family and I i want to thank you all. My wife and I have prayed and we are staying together and working through our hard times. I think that she has realized that the military is tough on a marriage and that our bond has to be greater than a normal marriage. so again thank you everyone for your prayers thanks brothers and sisters.:big_smile:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    This goes to show you prayer DOES WORK , May God bless you and your wife

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Glad to hear the good news brother. Keep us posted.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Blessings to you, May God continue to bless you and your family

5. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Marriage and home life is hard enough to do nowadays without the stress of the Military, but I do know that prayer will work and looks like it did in your case. Keep it in the family and you will be able to get through anything.

don3778

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David I'm proud to see things are getting better. If you and your wife do your part I will guarantee that God will do his.

7. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    God Bless you both, and I still pray you are renewed in this marriage and that God keep his mighty hand in it as you requested. Relationships are never easy to maintain and make work, no matter how much in love you are, and we all have the hills and valleys to traverse! And you have the added stress of being a military family on top of it.

Thanks for the update! Keep praying and working at the marriage together, and I will keep praying for you too!!

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I will pray for you and your wife. I hope that you can work through these hard times

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    God is good aint He brother!?:wink: Dont ever forget to thank her for staying and working through this...and dont forget to pat yourself on the back too! Military marriage is not easy! I stress this all the time to my younger troops when they tell me they want to marry. Just know that every time you two make it through an ordeal, you get stronger as a couple. May God bless your marriage with many years!

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Well stated, Dameon and Mickey!!!
    Bill in SC

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    David im glad to see things are better you and your wife are still in my prayers thank you for all you do for us and at the same time im sorry you guys and gals have to do it

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That is great news, I am happy for you!

13. mistynadam

mistynadam New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    That's great to hear! God Bless!

14. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member