Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brothers and Sisters, I was recently asked to post a note asking for you to keep Newton and Trisha adn their family members in your thoughts and prayers. They are going through a very hard time right now with several family deaths and stress. Because I fear not getting all the details right with this request, I am copy and pasting the important parts of this email message so you all will know what your prayers are needed for. This is an excerpt from the message received:

Sis,
Virginia (Newton's mom) had a heart attack on Thursday. She stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating. They had to revive her after being at the hosiptal for 6 hrs. They have a resperiator on her. She can not breathe on her own. They had to restrain her cause she pulled her tube out of her mouth. She does not have a blood clot in her lungs. But still waiting on more test results. I will let everyone no more when we find out more. With me losing 2 Uncles in 3 months and now his mom sick, We needed good news. And it is a blessing with our grandson born. He is healthy and that I am so tickled. Thanks a bunch.
Your sis,
Trisha

I care very much for all of my friends and family alot and I hope you will help me keep them in our prayers. Thank you all for your efforts ahead of time....... Leslie

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Best wishes here from Missouri. It looks as if they are going through a tough time right now! They will be in my thoughts! Hang in there you all, you have folks that care about you on the BOC too!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Thanks sis and thanks to everyone here on the BOC for your prayers. Momma Styers is slowing getting better. They are gonna try to wing her from the breathing tube today. We will give an update as soon as we know more about her condition.

·
Registered
397 Posts
In the darkest times there is always a light shining for you to make your way...
give the burden up for shoulders that are meant to carrry it . Our prayers are with your family.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Brothers and Sisters, I was recently asked to post a note asking for you to keep Newton and Trisha adn their family members in your thoughts and prayers. They are going through a very hard time right now with several family deaths and stress. Because I fear not getting all the details right with this request, I am copy and pasting the important parts of this email message so you all will know what your prayers are needed for. This is an excerpt from the message received:

Sis,
Virginia (Newton's mom) had a heart attack on Thursday. She stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating. They had to revive her after being at the hosiptal for 6 hrs. They have a resperiator on her. She can not breathe on her own. They had to restrain her cause she pulled her tube out of her mouth. She does not have a blood clot in her lungs. But still waiting on more test results. I will let everyone no more when we find out more. With me losing 2 Uncles in 3 months and now his mom sick, We needed good news. And it is a blessing with our grandson born. He is healthy and that I am so tickled. Thanks a bunch.
Your sis,
Trisha

I care very much for all of my friends and family alot and I hope you will help me keep them in our prayers. Thank you all for your efforts ahead of time....... Leslie
mariofish will pray for you:big_smile:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Patricia,
You two kids do the "Hangin' in there"...we'll do the Praying!!

Wally & Pam Husak

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
You got our prayers from Ga. Just rest easy in knowing with the the burdens God gives you comes the strengh to carry them if you let God help

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
I'm prayin in Missouri. It's a cryin shame that bad things happen to good people. Hopefully when she is able to hold that new baby, everything will heal itself.God bless you and yours.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Prayer's being said from Texas. Patricia and Newton, have had more than their share of bad news, and hard times.

May GOD bless them, their Family's, and heal Newtons Mom...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.