Prayers for all... and me too?

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by pamlee101, Jul 5, 2007.

1. pamlee101

pamlee101 New Member

State:
    carrollton
    first of all i want to say that i am praying for all here to recieve what they need physically, mentally, emotionaly and spiritually. even those who won't, or can't, ask it for themselves. maybe especially for them.

may God bless us every one

and if ya'll get a chance, could you maybe say a little prayer for me please? i had to tell the dr.s to let my mama go 5 years ago yesterday and am still having a very hard time with it. my stepfather (more father than my biological father ever was) died 2/15 of this year. seems very little has worked out right in the past 5 years. clinical depression i have dealt with since childhood is kicking my butt. i haven't been able to work since my home burned in sept 2004. Lee tries to help but he really doesn't understand. just a really hard time here for me lately and don't know whta to do to make sure i don't give up.

anyway, hope all of you have a good one. i'll be praying for you.

pam

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers sent from Illinois.

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

4. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Prayers and HUGS From BOAZ!!!!!

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent from my house to yours!!

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I will keep you in my prayers.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for you.

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent your way Pam.

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Prayers are sent up to the AlMighty God for you Sister! Whatever ya do, just don't give up! When folks do that then usually something foolish is the next step.That has never been and never will be the answer.All it is is a permanent fix to a temporary problem.Sometimes problems seem like they're permanent but my mama always said there is a Silver Lining around each of the Blackest clouds. Sometimes we don't immediately see the Silver Linings but Mama always said that's cause we haven't looked hard enough. My Mamma has been gone since 1999. Her death was Swift and sudden totally unexpected but I have learned that Mama never told me anything that wasn't true! You hang in there Sis!! Meanwhile I will be prayin for ya!!--------------Sister Pat:big_smile::wink:Things are going to be OK!!!

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thought and Prayers sent from ky.

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from So. Illinois. May God take care of your needs.