Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BamaCats Lady, Jul 30, 2006.

1. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Normally, I would never ask for prayers for mybelf, but I have reached the end of my rope. I have been told by a neurosurgeon that I have severe stenosis of the cervical spine. (Narrowingof the spinal cannal). Severe enough that if there were any minor trauma to my neck, there is no place for any swelling to go & I will end up paralized. The only fix for this is surgical intervention, Well, that is all well & good, except for one complication. I also have a MRSA (Methycillin Resistant Staph Aurealis Infection) from a prior surgery on my right shoulder. From this previous surgery there was left a large dissolving stitch as a retaining stitch to keep a few things in place while I healed. Only the stitch didn't heal. I got this dreadful MRSA infection from the first surgery & everything that could be done to rid me of was done, & we thought it was gone. Never in wildest dreams did I think that it had colonized around the undisolved stitch causing s fidtuls, then finally an abscess. We thought the problem had been tsken care of last fall when I had a surgeon cut and drain the abcess. Only we didn't know about what was below it. The infection has reached to my shoulder blade and we rally wont know the extent of the damage until I get a competant Orthopedic surgeon. Note the word competant. I have already seen one who has a surgical plan that won't work. It will just cause more problems in the long run.
    So, now that you know the story, I am asking you to pray for the healing of not only my shoulder, but also my neck. I know there are some pretty powerful Christian Prayer Warriors within this group. And for those of you who are Catholic, Please pick your favorite Marian Devotion and ask her intercession for this. If you have your own way of praying, GO FOR IT! I know with enough prayer, these things can be healed! And please don't give up! When someone asks for you to pray for them, they are really asking you to remember them in your prayers until things "get right"
    Thank you all! May God Bless each & every ony of you!
    Lisa

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent Lisa, Doctors only know so much. God is all knowing and has all the healing power the docs dont.

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    may you feel the Lord's healing touch and have your pain taken away sister

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    prayers sent from ky.

5. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Prayer has been said for you and the surgeon

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Lisa Prayers Being sent from Iowa.I shure hope you get better, and I will rEmember you in My Prayers Daily. God Bless! J.D.Straka

7. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    More prayers from Iowa.
    Brian

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Lisa just remember to thank God for his will being done for you and prayers are sent

9. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    for you and your family.

10. jholman

jholman New Member

State:
    Columbus Mississippi
    Prayers sent from Mississippi.

11. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Lisa fierce christian warrior prayers comeing at cha.
    and hey Bama cat how yall doing hope you both still can make the gathering

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Prayers Lisa I hope all is well

13. john barber

john barber New Member

State:
    north carolina
    sorry to hear your story but want you to know you will always be in my prayers and we wish you the best of luck

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers sent from KY!!! I also have spinal stenosis in my lumbar and cervical spine along with several other things,I know what you're going through and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

LIsa, I was so sorry to hear about all this. You know that you, Cleve, and the girls are always in my prayers. I hope that everything works out for the best, and that you find a doctor you feel comfortable with who can help you. Positive thoughts and prayers from NC......

16. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Prayers, too, from Greenville, SC.

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Lisa,

Prayers from Oklahoma are on the way. Remember, we are healed by HIS stripes. He bore them for us. By his Stripes, you ARE healed.

18. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Lisa,

Shaina:0010: & are sending are prayers to you from California.:cross:

Take Care of yourself,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

19. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri