Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by BamaCats, May 31, 2006.

1. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hello everyone , my wife got some bad news last night on the phone. She found out that Monday night that her father tried to commit suicide. I kno some of you can remember that we went up to NJ in Jan and while we were up there her Mother passed away in Mar. So we stayed up there till April to make sure her father would be ok and that he could handle everything. When we left him he seemed ok, but when we talked to her cousin last night she said that the called the neighbor and said he was sitting in the chair looking at the floor at the spot where his wife died and told her he was gonna go adn lay on the train tracks. He is 79yrs old and we think he has early stages of Alzthimers. We just ask for everyones prayers during this time of distress in our family. So if you guys dont hear from me in a while you will know why.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers sent brother, if there is anything I can do to help just hollar.

3. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. My wife passed away 7 years ago and I know how difficult things can be at a time like this. Being alone is difficult. Oft times It's the first time in a mans life when he is truly "alone". Now is the most important time in his life that he needs friends and family. Give him all the support you can, for he truly needs it.

4. vinny

vinny New Member

State:
    ill.
    prayers to you and yours

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers coming from KY.

6. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Hope everything works out for the best, buddy. I had an old friend who's wife passed away after fifty years of bein' married. It hit him hard, but he's still breathing and his hearts still beating. Time won't necessarily heal all wounds, just put some pain killer and disinfectant on it. But God will heal them. So may he bless you, your father in-law, and your family.

-Red

7. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    Sending another prayer from Il

8. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Bama, you all have my thoughts and prayers.

9. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    thoughts and prayers from kansas

10. BamaCats

BamaCats Member

State:
    Alabama
    thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, wife syas it means a lot to her.

11. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Bama,
    Thoughts and prayers from Arkansas for you and yours. I know how difficult things like that can be. Tell your wife folks from all over the country are praying for her dad.

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Bama - You & Your Wife, as well as the rest of your family has my prayers. :cross:

You take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Cleve,prayers sent for you and your family.May God be with your Dad and your family during these times.

14. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Bama, you, your wife, her father, and your family are all in my prayers. Loosing the one you love can be extremely difficult, and shake even the most solid of foundations. Time, live, friendship, fellowship, and companionship will help to pull him through

15. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    sent from ohio hope all turns out alright

16. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Prayers & best wishes from Greenville, SC. Maybe you could get him to come stay with you for a while?