Prayer for one of our own

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by 223reload, Apr 13, 2008.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have been contiplating this for a few weeks,Things aint getting any better. So I would like to ask you'r prayers for my son ,Brian[gmc3500] He and his live in are having difficulties and she has moved out till at such time they are married,But she aint seeing the big picture,two lovely grandkids which I and my wife hardly get to see ,They brought the girls over last evenin and my granddaughters didnt even know us ,the oldest one screamed for her daddy till he left and quite a while after till grandma popped in the chipmunks movie . We are reluctant to interfere . But we love our kids and I hope these two can patch things up and GROW UP enough to see the light . Thanks in advance for your kind words and prayers.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Richard my friend we are both in the same boat here more or less. I'm going thru the same thing with the exception, the child isn't born yet. prayers for you and your family. If he grows into 1/2 of what you seem to be, he'll make one hell of a man.

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Know just how you feel hon....we're going through a bunch of heartache with our 22 year old. He stepped on my toes when he little, now he's tramping on my heart.

You pray for me and mine--- I'll pray for you and yours, and maybe we'll both get a blessing out of it...Remember that Job's captivity only turned when he took himself out of the equation and began to pray for his friends. Sure does get ya down sometimes though... :beat_plaster: Gotta trust the Lord he knows what we need even if we don't.

4. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
  5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
  6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thoughts and prayers to you and yours Richard. I hope all turns out well in the end, especially for the grandchildrens sake. Hang in there brother.

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Prayers coming from Kansas Brother!

8. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Did you mean to say she wants to be married? With the kids in the piture, he might as well marry her, if that is in her heart. They will be tied together by the fact of having a family. I hope for the kids sake, and your family`s as well, he does what needs to be done to take care of whatever is hurting her. The situation needs a hero, and he`s the obvious one to step up. Hope he reads this.

9. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope everything works out for the best, prayers sent from Ohio for you buddy!

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Can't give out no good advice and I'm not about to even try .All I can do is say Prayers for everyone envolved. Hopefully your grand children will get to know you and grandma better.They sure need some resonsible adults in thier lives.
    Marriage isn't always the answer but in God's eyes it is the only way.They need to try and talk it out at least for the childrens sakes. God Bless and hang in there.Just keep loving them is all you can really do.

11. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    prayers sent from ohio

12. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Thoughts and prayers from Derbycity.

14. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to all involved, especially the children. God Bless!

15. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
  16. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Prayin for the best, whatever that may be! Sending up from Iowa brother! Hang in there!

17. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dearest Brother Richard;
    I KNOW your doing the hardest thing a Man can do. I know that it's tearing you up inside too. I know this because I've Been There, Done That, and I was forced to make a decision that I did NOT want to have to make, but the circumstances forced me to do what I did. Otherwise, I would have lost my mind, or at least my sanity, a long time ago!:sad2:
    With nothing more than your post to go on, I'd have to say your doing the right thing. Not the easy thing, not by any means, but the right thing. It seems that Our CREATOR has blessed you with the wisdom of Clear Sight.
    As soon as I post this, I am going to light a candle, say a Prayer, and see what happens as this is about all I can do while I am on this Planet in this mortal form.
    If I can ever do more, you PM me! or get word to me somehow!!! I'll be there, even if only to listen.:wink:
    Yours Most Sincerely and Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Msg, Start of Prayers]]]]]

18. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    don't feel bad my family is the same way mariofish will pray for you :big_smile:

19. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    you are so right MRR you still got to love them no matter what:wink:

20. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Richard Sorry to hear that news. I will Pray that all turns out Well. Your Friend. J.D.