Prayer for my mother

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Believer, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Hello,

I am seeking prayer for my mother, Lana. She had hip replacement surgery last week and is experiencing a great deal of pain in her leg. The Dr. said that it may be due to several bulging disks in her back which will probably require surgery.
    In addition to the physical pain, she is also very discouraged because she has been facing repeated physical challenges over the past 8 months, including surgeries on her wrists, knee, kidney & hip.
    Please pray for her physical healing as well as her current outlook on life!

Thank you and God bless!

Eric

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    prayers sent from indiana, bro.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for your mother, please keep us posted on her condition.

4. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Positive thoughts and prayers sent from NC for your mother, Eric.....

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

My family knows what you are facing and will send our prayers.

6. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Prayers out from Iowa .
    Brian

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    prayers sent from ky!!

8. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    prayer sent from va brother

9. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Eric,

I'm sorry to hear your mother is going through so much pain. Those hip replacements can be quite painful. I had a friend who had one done and he was in a lot of pain for awhile. It will ease up though..

I will lift your mother Lana up in prayer, asking the Father for her healing, and a speedy recovery my friend..GOD is still in the healing business...

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers sent from b Beebe Ar brother:smile2:

11. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Prayers sent from Arizona and hope she gets doing better.

12. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    Prayers are being sent brother. I hope you mom gets well soon. Keep us posted.

13. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Prayers sent...after all the pain she will be feeling much better.

14. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    prayers sent to your mother sorry for all her pain hope gets to feeling better from ind.

15. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Eric,
    My mother has been through very similar surgeries, bulging disc, hip and knee replacement. I know the pain my mom was in before the surgeries and how they have help alleviate alot of the pain for her. I also remember the mental struggle that came with it all. I hope everything goes well for your mom, and she will be in our prayers.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    prayers sent from ky!!

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Definitely will pray for your mother. I know how hard it is to see your mother suffer. God bless you for caring enough to ask for it, & God bless your mother as she receives God's blessings & healing. Tell her we're all praying for her & thinking good thoughts for her. In Jesus name...Amen

18. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Bless her heart buddy, Judy and I will be praying for your mom. She has sure been through a lot and is still going through a lot.

19. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    Eric, I'll definitely remember your mom in my prayers, & you as well. I'l sure watching her in pain is hurting you as well. The depression she is going thru is normal, it comes along with all she has suffered thru. If she gets worse contact her doc for some help if you think she will take medication for it. In the meantime pray God hears all prayers. Her healing will take some time, so be patient with her, mom will likely be be impatient with herself & get frustrated. Try to gently guide her thru it. You guys have an uphill battle. Keep praying.
    Keep us posted on how your mom is doing, please,
    Lisa

20. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eric: I am thinking of you and you mom. Hope she recovers soon. My mom had replacement this year and it really got her down but she came around and you mom will also. Keep giving her encouragement.
    Eric the caregiver also gets down so you take care of yourself. Give yourself a little something special from time to time. It doesn't have to be much. Just reward yourself daily with a milk shake or nanner puddin, anything different

Keep the chin up.