Prayer for a student of mine...

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by CuzICan, Oct 2, 2009.

1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I need prayers for a student of mine, she is on anti depressants but they don't seem to be helping her right now. Constant fatigue, always laying down on her desk, no color to her, always upset, cries at the drop of a hat. She is going to the doc again on the 7th, and I talked with her about it, we are very close, and told her to tell the doctor that all this is happening to her, that she didn't have to go around feeling like this, and to be straight with him and let him know that the meds have outlived their usefulness at the current time, or at least aren't working for her ( they used to though, she was much better last year-- Takes 30 mg of Lexapro a day.) maybe they need to switch her to something else? don't know if that would help or not. Anyway! I am really worried about her because we get her counseling with the parents permission of course, that she doesn't have to pay for, but it's only a once a month deal, and trust me this one could use it everyday for a while :/.

Her home life is NOT good and to top all this off her boyfriend just broke up with her about 2 days ago and she has non stopped cried at school.

To be honest ya'll, I am afraid that all the stress and tension will build and she'll do something stupid...she's that kind, act now think later :/.

anyway remember her for me as I lift her up, and ask for a healing and some direction in her life. I can't say much like this TO her but I have tried very hard to stay close. I bought her lunch the other day because she was in the lunchroom sitting on the floor, bawling her eyes out, and when I asked why she wasn't eating she said she didn't have money. Maybe too proud for free or reduced lunch or the parent just doesn't care.

She is a lost little lamb with little hope in HER mind, and the reality is in life in general at present... and I'd like to see that change. God can work miracles and wonders for us and i think we'll agree that she needs this!

Thank you for your time. Please pray with me. I don't ask this often but I am worried about her and a couple of others as well I may ask for more specific prayers for in the future. I have some kids in really bad shape. I hope some pastors will participate with me and share this with their congregation as a prayer request as well. Something gotta give and I don't want it to be HER.

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    She will be in my prayers. Hope she feels better godspeed.

3. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thoughts and prayers with both student and you. Stay safe and be strong!!!:wink:

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    she is in my thoughts and prayers Cher.

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    prayers said sis

6. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Praying for her now. God Bless

7. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    Years ago I was in the same boat. So , having a bit of relation to what she is going through , I send prayers out to both of you.
    Good Luck!!

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thoughts and Prayers for the young lady and for You Cher.You just don't find teachers' like you much anymore.Ones who really care for their students like you do. God Bless

9. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Cher I am sorry to hear about the young lady. Prayers for her and the doctors. Prayers that God will give you the wisdom and direction to be able to help. Not many people will go out of their way to help anyone like you do. I know that you have to be a blessing in her life just like you are a blessing to so many of us on the BOC. Keep me up dated on her condition Cher.

Tom

10. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm on it,.....Thank you Cher

-Jim-

PS...I miss seeing ya around ; )

11. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    will keep her in prayer

12. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Prayers from kansas

13. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    I am trluy sorry to hear this, Cher. I will keep this young lady in my prayers. She certainly needs the Prince of Peace right now.

BTW, it's good to see you posting again. I've been wondering how things are going for you.

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Your student is in our thoughts and Prayers.

15. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Prayers sent from Kansas.

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers for this young life .

17. justcallme12

justcallme12 New Member