Prayer answered:

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by mrdodgeram, Jul 5, 2007.

1. mrdodgeram

mrdodgeram New Member

State:
    WV
    I have to give a praise report, as I posted earlier about my truck needing repaired the catalytic converter stopped up. Being on disability and with my other bills what to do to get the extra money. I prayed the Lord would send someone to help, well as it turned out my stepdad chipped in $100.00 that left me with only having to come up with $80.00 even though my mother passed away in March of this year my stepdad and I still seem to get a long good. Everybody keep praying about that and that I can find a part-time job. I'll keep all of you in my prayers and may the Lord bless each and everyone.
    Rick

2. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    Thats good to hear, were you able to get it fixed? if not, if your able to get the converter off, you can bust out the guts from inside of the converter, and put it back on until you can get a new one, and it will not harm your vehicle.
    Good Luck,
    Mike

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear prayer was answered.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good to hear a praise report. God still hears and answers prayers.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    AM Glad to see when GOD answers a Prayer that people are still giving GOD praise and letting other people know that GOD STILL ANSWERS PRAYER. Thank You for not being ashamed for tell people GOD has answered one of your prayers.

GOD tells us to tell the GOOD things.

6. duckriverdave

duckriverdave New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Isn't it marvelous that we have a God who hears and answers prayer!

duckriverdave

7. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    glad to hear it budy. by the way i might add that using a long prybar and hammer will bust the guts out easier,will be a lil louder but will work,. if u lived closer i would sure do it for ya .

8. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    It is always good to hear about answered prayer. Prayer works!