Pray for us please

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by truckin4x4, Mar 18, 2007.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    can you please pray for my wife and i. we have just been at each others throts lately. just seems like everything i say or she says nether one of us agree with the other. and i know that couples fight but we need ti be refreshed. thanks

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Prayers sent Brother!!

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sure will, Rob. Every couple has those moments, just don't want them to settle into ruts. Family Life (Dennis Rainey) has a great website... here's the link to their daily devotional for couples if it may help http://www.familylife.com/devotionals/default.asp

You're both in my prayers always.

Carolyn

4. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    my wife and i have been the same way to one another.So bad that i really didnt think we would make it(i was wrong).Were still together and things are goin pretty good.My thoughts are with you brother!

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU BOTH. YA MAY JUST NEED A NIGHT AWAY WITH A DINNER AND QIUET TIME. GOOD LUCK

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers have been sent from KY!

7. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    "Yes Dear I hear what your saying and I agree" or "Yes My Love" etc.:lol:
    All kidding aside sometimes it's easier to give alittle and bend with the storm than to stand up stern and be broke off.One thing I've learned is disagements usually come when one is not willing to LISTEN to the other.
    I'll pray for you Lord knows you need all the help you can get just because your a man.:lol:

8. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Prayers to you and your wife.
    Being divorced myself, my ex-wife and I cant ever take back the things we said to each other in the heat of the moment. Sure, you can apologize, but it doesnt change whats been said. Just remember why you married her, and the right answers will come to you.

9. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Prayers going out to both of you from Missouri. My wife and I have been married for 36 years. We have had a few of those spells. If you trust in the MAN UPSTAIRS and don't give up, you can get through this challenge.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent.

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    prayers sent brother!!!!

12. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Prayers sent brother. If you guys really want it to work you'll make it happen. I wish you the best!

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent Rob, hollar if I can help ya bro.

14. catmama007

catmama007 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    We ALL go through times like this in our marriage. This is when you must pull together to make it work. Both of you must learn to talk and listen to each other. Just because one of you is right, doesn't always mean that the other one is wrong. Sometimes you both can be right at the same time. The only way to make it through is to be determined to do it. It's easy to give up but harder to make it through. Talking will bring you closer and strengthen your marriage. It will be worth the effort!

15. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    You bet brother. prayers and best wishes.

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have found that it takes two people to geep an argument going . when my wife and I cant seem to agree ,I just walk away ,to cool off but after 13 yrs of marriage we both know when to stop before we really hurt each others feelings.

17. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers and good luck sent to you and your wife.

18. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Prayers are sent Brother:big_smile:

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    A few things I have learned in 43 years of marriage to the same lady. Learn to take time to sit down and talk things out. Be considerate even if you know your right. Never let the sun go down on your wrath. Be a good listner. Take your partner out for some quiet time. Just you and her. Go to dinner often. Let her stay and feel she is the Queen in your life. Finally a couple that prays together will stay together. Praying for you.:big_smile:

20. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    Prayers sent for both of you. Dont let pride stand in the way of resolution. Love is not just a feeling but also something you do. Anger and pride will overtake loves place everytime because it is singular action. Love is a two-way, give and take, round the clock sacrifice that takes more guts to do together than to cower and be selfish. And if your right and Im sorry doesnt work. Kill her with kindness. Flowers, dinner, even doing some dishes or laundry. if she doesnt recipricate at first, be so charming she wont have a choice. Really hope you can get over this hump and back to liking eachother again

Dru