pray for the world and that weget more fish

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by slikk03, Apr 27, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    pray for time to still fish, times coming to a end look aund you and think about it deeply and you will see, im not a fundametalist but jesus was a man of his word weather its from the book follow what he teachesok or your spirit tells you, be a good person, dont judge, im no saint im a sinner but, i have faith that if he finds us or vice vrsa, we will be in heaven, the hell thing is real, i met people thats died and went s,, then be alive, i cant tell u more than that , but jesus, i beleive will convice the father to be more forgiving,but thats my beleif , alot will disadree and thats there choice and i respect that, bu if your confused like me, lets ask god or the spirit, of any good man to be reveild the truth, as mettallica said sad but true saten rules this world look around, you must see the darkness before we see the kingdome, let us all pray to the lord the truth , i dont belevie i good man will go to hell, this is a contradiction in the book, but for the wiked, let the lord judge not us, im a hippie but, i try to be a good tree, hopefully we will se the lord, in his fullness, and, remeber , dont listen to man, decide what the lord wants you to do, even though we ignore that alot, bless everybody, that reads this and finds the truth of the lord, and bless the sinners, as jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone, im note pushing off my beleifs on yall i just would like to se us all in heaven with jesus,hopfully he can fixx this mess soon, im sad angry, till i go out and see what he did for us then i come in from the rain, as for gods love the father im not shure, but i beleive he is angree at us for what weve done to our selvs and others i blame him sometimes, until i relize its me i cant forgive,thats why i choose the christian faith, its the only one that makes some since to me, , im sorry but this world is filled with hate, sadnes, and unforgivness, lets pray and save, ourselvs from ourselvs, jezus will guid us but he wont make our choices, so be good kind, it wont come fast but , i hope we can do this with the help of the lord, or what do we have, i hope this saves a soul or two, by the way im a long haird hippie thats vulger, not a fake poser whom dresses in suits, and pretends to be holyer than thou, if im wrong lord forgive me

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm rootin for this swine flu. The entire place needs an enama. :cool2:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BG, nothin' against Slick50 and his thumping, but I didn't know you were in the religious section. I got enough problem following you around the board in the chicken liver section.

I do however agree with you. The toilet needs flushed and the pandemic might be a good way to do it.

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    the lord works in his own time, , dont wish evil befal your worst enamy jesus s to pray for them, wich i need to do more, its hard but, let go of hate, it will never have a good impact, if your mad expess that in a unharfull way music, or pray deeply if you can, or go fishing, yes there will be horrable things come true but, its true, like i say im for world peace but without jesus i beleive that will never come but we dont half to take part in it, thats the lords place, i mean he made it he has the right to end it, think nabout it if you creat a peice of art , that gets torn would you save it or pitch it, , thats how god thinks, but jesus i beleive itervens and says now hold on , i can fix this father , , dont ever judge willfuly while knowing its a sin, we all do this but if we , concentrate on what he gave us , most of us will be happeir, not all, ,only god and you decide your fate, saten i beleive is nothing but a glitch in the universe witch happend to be a tepter of man, but satens pleasers get old, ive done them all drugs sex hate unforgivnes, the road to peace is indeed narow, i cant tell us were we will go but i say lets give the maker what he wanted our love , doest he deserv it, god shares are emotions to an extent but in a way we wont understand ,to many religons for only one god,wen i pray i ask to not be deceived, and i do beleive god is more forgiving than the churches preach, then again i could be wrong, feel free to post back , an atheast or fundametalist aproch attacking what i say, for i will forgive you becouse i love all people, even if i want to beat em down ,lol, , bless you who listens to jesus, and bless the sinners to, that they, change, me being one,

5. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    better watch what you wish for,
    you just may get it.LOL

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    man i wasent preaching i was just talking about my faith, im no saint,man or a precher

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

I only came here cause I read "GET MORE FISH" LOL!

8. wishrman

wishrman New Member

State:
    california
    Everyone has a right to express thier views until the authorities take down your thread. I believe that is what should be done with this thread, taken down. I have not heard any prayers given to anyone,only a poor soul venting his feelings. The others are just making jokes. This is a prayer request area. If you want to joke go to jokes. If you have the heart to request a prayer for somone, please do so. If not Please go to another area.

9. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Someone needs a prayer:wink:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Hey.... NO JOKING around in the religious section!!!! Those folks take that stuff pretty seriously.:roll_eyes: Go elsewhere HEATHENS!!!!:smile2:

11. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I think someone was tokken on the peyote alittle too long!:wink:

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Just spit my tea all over me:smile2:

13. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member