Praise the Lord, Prayers Answered

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by SubnetZero, Nov 20, 2008.

1. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Some may remember this Thread from a while back

10/2007 I was laid off from a job I had been at for over 10 years. For the last year I've about wore out my shoes going to interviews trying to find a job. Seemed I was always either over qualified, under qualified, they decided to promote from in-house, or some various other reason.
    Being the sole provider for my family, frustration and stress are understatements.

Thankfully, every time things were looking bleak, the good Lord would provide a short term project to get us through and we would stretch it out..

I kept praying, had many praying for me, for a job that was right for me that would provide long term stability.
    Today one of my biggest burdens was lifted, as I was offered and accepted a permanent position with a local hospital. At the top of my dream places to work, was in the health industry. Seeing the economy the way it is, seems Health care is the only stable industry here.

For those going through rough patches of their own, keep your faith, pray, ask for prayers from others, and keep marching on. Our Lord will provide you with a path and take care of your needs.. God Bless you

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Tim that is GREAT News,I'm So Very Happy for you and Your Family!!! Good things happen to Good People,Congratulations. Your Friend from Iowa, J.D.:big_smile:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great news Tim. God is faithful and always on time.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    on your new job Tim. Couldn't come at a better time,just before the holidays. I know you'll do great at it cause you've been trying so hard to keep things going. Bless you and you family this Holiday season.

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Tim that's great new's to here ...And yes are God is a Awesome God!!!

6. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i lost my job of 12years on june 2nd so i know were you are coming from!! its great that you found a stable place to work.. i was fortunate that my wife started work as an RN the day i lost my job so we were lucky not to be out any thing.. i was doing my own thing scrapping cars and doing some mechanic work but the economy put a screeching halt to that!! :sad2: as long as there are fish in the water my family and friends will eat and i hope the best for yours!!

7. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Tim,

Great news Brother, may GOD get all the Glory, as it all belongs to him.. GOD is always right on time. He knows our needs way before we do, and he will supply them. Praise GOD...

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats great Tim, God is Great !

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Great news!!:big_smile:

10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Tim glad to hear the good news brother.

11. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    great news, God will always come thru he has for me in countless ways over the years

12. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
  13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats great news Tim. :big_smile:

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Awsome news ,Tim. Prayer really does work. I agree.

15. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    congrads hon, so glad that burden has been lifted from you! God always knows what we need before we EVEN ask for it! He held you back for a bit to let you find something stable and good for you and your family. That is wonderful!