Practical jokes

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Blind In Texas, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Blind In Texas

Blind In Texas New Member

State:
    Houston, T-E-X-A-S
    OK OK let's all get serious here for a moment. I would like to WHO among us has ever done anything silly with the bait. ANY bait at all. All this seriousness is making me jones for a bait gag. I'll start it off but, let's keep the stories coming. I wanna see stars, stickies, paperclips and anything else to make this thread a mile long.

A friend of mine once had trouble with this dude parking in his spot. The buddy and I paid for covered parking shelters at our apartment complex. We were entitled to call tow-trucks at our discretion if someone was in our hole.

Well, some guy kept parking in Patrick's port. I gave him a tub of stink bait and some zip lock bags. Patrick walked down to this guy's car and used the bags as gloves. He used the gloves to smear stink bait under the driver and passenger door handles, and then used a rag to clean up the mess he made on the paint. I lived on the second floor and he lived on the first. As I stood on the porch I was laughing so hard I thought I would break a rib.

The whole time, Patrick was making these weird faces that made it impossible to supress my laughter. After he was finished with BOTH handles he came up stairs and we sat on lawn chairs and drank beer while we waited for this putz.

After a few cigarettes went by the putz came out to his car. The snickering and beet red faces started all over again. We were laughing so hard we had to hide in my apartment. Looking out through the blinds we saw this dude stick his hand under the handle and then he froze, hand on the handle. Very slowly he removed his hand and gave it a whiff. Very calmly he slung the excess onto the ground and grabbed a t-shirt from his back seat, then wiped his hands and the handle. He threw the shirt on the ground, got in, and backed out of the spot.

By now we were howling! As we looked out the window still, we saw a woman come around the corner and walk to the passenger side. We stopped laughing. When she grabbed the handle she screamed, "What the h*** is this SH**!!!!" She kept screaming that over and over. We fell to the carpet and laughed so hard we couldn't breathe and didn't make any sound at all!!! If we would have laughed any harder we would have passed out!!

When we finally composed ourselves somehwhat we got up and looked out again. We could here him tell her to be quiet and get the car!!! Man, he was so cool and calm about it. I guess he new why he had been owned!

2. tricitycatter

tricitycatter Member

State:
    Washington
    Well last year my 14 yr old & i were at the local spot, during the spawn, & there were about 10 people fishing that night. We got there pretty early to secure a good spot, about 11 pm some rude people came down & started squeezing inbetween everyone. None of them could cast straight, keppt going over everyones lines, were being totally loud & just pissin everyone off. About midnight 2 of em dozzed off in thier chairs & their buddy felt bad about thier behavior & moved down the bank away from them. My 14 yr old took this opportunity to squueze some Anis oil & Shrimp oil on tier hands, we were all surprised they didn't wake up, he then quietly removed the bells on thier rods & reeled them up, put as much lead on thier lines as it would & casted them back out & reattached the bells. A few minutes later he & thier buddy started shaking tier poles to make the bells ring & the 2 guys jerked awake grabbed thier poles & jerked on em, feeling the weight they started reeling like mad. Moments later they relized they had been duped, one of the guys rubbed his face not realizing he had some oil on his hands & the shocked look on his face when he got a good wiff of the stuff sent all of us into absolute hysterics. they were soo pised at thier buddy for letting this happen & taking part in that they left, leaving thier buddy there, We all kept giggling about it the rest of the night, I gave the guy a ride home a few hours later & we had a good laugh all the way home.

3. hct236

hct236 Well-Known Member

State:
    virginia
    Once when I was bank fishing a fella came by with his very young son maybe 4 or 5 years old. Now I have children and I am very tolerant of kids, but this guy let his kid walk over to me dig thru my tackle box, mess with my stuff and never once corrected him. I caught a nice little channel cat and the kid asked what I was using for bait. and I said kittens and puppies. The kid walked away and didn't bug me again rest of day.

4. catter62

catter62 New Member

State:
    texas
    When I was in still in high school, about 4 of us went out to camp and fish on the river one weekend. We brought a bunch of ham sandwitches made with mayo, lettuce and tomato and we also had a bag of small freshly frozen stone rollers for bait, all in the same cooler. Well about 11:00 PM I felt like a little snack and I grabbed one of the sandwitches and bit into it. The ham seemed a little tough but I chewed it up and swallowed it, but the next couple bites were just as tough so I opened the sandwitch to get rid of that piece of ham. to my surprise I saw a half eaten bait fish and another one stareing me in the eye. Those guys were laughing so hard! I tried to catch one and throw him in the river but they were too fast!

5. Blind In Texas

Blind In Texas New Member

State:
    Houston, T-E-X-A-S
    OOOOOOhh those are too funny....I laughed so hard at those...........fish oil....bait snacks.....puppy bait....I love it.

6. Bigballer

Bigballer New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well don’t play to many practical jokes but have some funny stories. A couple years ago we were setting off fireworks on our side of the river and the people on there side started shooting there’s back at us… LOL… Well theirs weren’t reaching our side so they thought they would go out a little further and set some off on their dock. Well next thing we know some big firework was going off in their boat and set everything in their boat on fire… LOL…. It was kind of funny because they were being drunk and a little mouthy before that happened. After that they just sat down and watched our show… LOL.. :)

Last year some guy's over there let their buddy's boat sink. We had a lot of rain and they bailed their boat out but not their buddy's. We got down there after a big rain one day and all you could see was the tip of this guy's boat sticking out of the water. Those guy's were laughing when we went over to ask if they needed help. They said it's not ours... Reall dirty joke if you ask me. I just hope they guy didn't lose any equipment. I'm sure his motor was screwed up after that. Not good friends if you ask me...
    BB