!!!POZER FISHERMAN!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Sep 6, 2009.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    NOW... NORMALLY I DONT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT HOW FULL OF BS SOME CAN BE..BUT I GOT THIS NEIGHBORE THAT JUS TOPS OUT THE WANNA BE POZER FISHERMAN BS LIST!!!!!!!

HE GOES OUT AND BUYS 2 WALMART UGLY STICKS, 2 RHINO REELS AND SOME 50 LB PP....(THIS WAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO...DOESNT EVEN HAVE THEM TOGETHER )

ONE OF MY OTHER NEIGHBORES ENVITES HIM TO GO OUT AND HUNT FOR SOME BBIIGG O PIGS UP THE RIVER AND HE SAYS " NAWW I ONLY LIKE TO FISH FOR SMALLER ONES TO EAT THEM NOW"

TTHHEENN........AFTER THE GUY LEAVES HE STARTS TALKING CRAP AND SAYING " PSH ... I ONLY GO AFTER TROPHY MUD CATS" HE JUS WANTS ME TO SHOW HIM MY SPECIAL SPOTS!!!!"
    I JUS AGREE AND WALK ACROSS THE STREET TO MY HOUSE.....

LATER THE NEXT DAY I SEE THE OTHER NEIGHBORE AND ASK HIM HOW HE DID AND HE SHOWED ME THE PICTURES AND SUCH.... THEN HE SAYS " DOES HE LIKE FISHING????" AND I TELL HIM THE BS HE STARTED SHOOTING OFF AND I TOLD HIM THAT "HE ONLY HAS THE SETUPS HE HAS BECASUE WE "MY DAD AND I" WERE GOING TO TAKE HIM FISHING WITH US..I TOLD THE GOOD NEIGHBORE "HIS EXACT WORDS WERE" " YA I DONT HAVE ANY STUFF BECASUE I ONLY FISH ONCE AND A WHILE"

THEN THE GOOD NEIGHBORE TELLS ME THAT APARENTLY THE BAD NEIGHBORE **SHOWED ME ** WHERE THE HOT SPOTS WERE **WHEN HE TOOK US** FISHING.....AND HOW HE CATCHES 35-40 CATS ALL DAY LONG WHERE *THE GOOD SPOTS ARE*
    I STARTED LAUGHING AND TOLD HIM THAT HES NEVER WETTED A POLE HERE SINCE HES MOVED HERE!!!!

HE STARTED LAUGHING AND WE BOTH AGREED THAT THE OTHER NEIGHBORE:

TOPS THE BS LIST BEYOND ALL HUMAN CONCEPTION

ANYWAYS...... THATS BEEN MAKING ME LAUGH THIS ENTIRE WEEK.... JUS THOUGHT ID SHARE WIT YALL TO LAUGH AT....

I WANA TAKE THE CRAPPIE MAGNET I HAVE AND PUT IT ON HIS BACK WINDOW!!!:smile2:

LeRoy

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    if you really wanna laugh take him fishing with you, and have him ether show you a spot/let him choose where to fish or take him to a spot that you don't care about and just let the show begin....i know guys like him and its funny everytime...