Powerball

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brad kilpatrick, Feb 19, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Just read that at least one winning ticket for the $365 mill powerball jackpot was sold in Lincoln Nebraska. might Be more in other states.

Any Nebraska brothers want to give Me a loan?????.......LOL

2. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Dang, I was hoping it would have been WV.:sad: Morgantown to be specific, bought yesterday at Sheetz, around 1pm?:rolleyes:

3. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Yeah Jen, We had high hope as well..........Drats!!!!!

could you imagine........All that money????? what would You do???

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I matched 1 number and the power ball number, does that pay anything?
    My X lives in Lincoln, if she won I wonder if I can get a loan LOL. Nahhhh

5. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Buy a bigger boat? :) :) :)

6. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Brad, after I woke up from the dead faint, I couldn't even begin to imagine! Hubby and I always just hope for $100,000. We figure if we aren't greedy, maybe we'll have a better chance. In that case, we'd pay off any debts we had, put some work into our two vehicles (since we already own them, we might as well get all we can out of them before they get retired), get the things hubby needs to start his business (mortar mixer and scaffolding), and then start looking for land to build on.;)

Maybe a shopping spree, and a nice vacation, if it was in the works.

How about you? What would you do with some lottery winnings?

7. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    I've got My eye on 4,500 acres of land I used to be able to fish and hunt. Its one parcel undevided By public roads and has 35 strip pits and farm ponds on it. I'd build a huge house smack dab in the middle of the whole thing, hire a few friends...Ya know I'd need a Pool Boy and a Gardener. and just fish and hunt My days away...........ahhhh Dare to dream

8. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    4500 acres! Now we talking! With that much land, my hubby would built an MX track, I'd bet.:rolleyes: I'd never want to leave, and would probably set myself up so I would only have to go into town once a month, lol.

9. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Brad dang I forgot to go out and by one. I was plannin on winning that too. There are plenty of things to buy for that 300 mill jackpot. I think I read you end up gettin like 150 mill after taxes or something, could you even imagine. Even if you put that in some interest bearing account at 2% interest you could live off of that interest of 3 mill a month! That is just absolutely crazy!

10. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I was gonna buy the a helicopter with my money!!! And give a bunch to the BOC

11. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Yep its literaly a outdoorsmans paradise. all that land and approx. 1/3 of it is water. with a strip pit big enough to water ski on!!!! lots of great terrain for MX riding or four wheeling on the Huge spoil piles from the strip mining. Excelent fishing for channel cats, Bass, crappie, and blue gill. Deer, turkey, and quail hunting opportunitys. Not to mention its located right under a major flyway and the number of ducks and geese is unreal.

When i used to have access to this property i was there e very weekend during the fishing season for about 5 years, you wouldn't believe some of the storys i could tell about this place!!!!

12. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Spoonfish,
    That one number with powerball should have won you about $7.00.
    I sold 2,967 tickets yesterday in about 4 hours for the drawing last night.

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Seven buxs, I only bought 3 so I guess I cant complain.

14. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    iseen a video where a group of buddies tricked a friend by giveing him an
    old drawing recorded a vcr and the numbers on the ticket he had matched you should of seen how worked up he got hehehe
    had to have been quite a let down .
    i think i would get a little place out in the sticks with a large pond and
    stock it with cats, bass , n gills.
    and get a couple 4 wheelers and a couple nice mules to ride to and from the pond .:)

15. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    DRC. I'd go straight to Jarrett Bay boats and order a 65 foot convertible sportfish with an internet option of course.
    I would be broadcasting from abroad.

16. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    $300+million! I'd share it with y'all.I'll just keep 1 million of it and I'll be happy.

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yeah i forgot about the boc. oops . paul would get a tidy donation that would help sustain the site for quite sometime.
    mark i like that idea.
    that would be a nice idea maybe get a small houseboat and tour some great big lakes ahhhhhh the life that would be.:cool: