Power outage

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by MRR, Dec 11, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    well everyone lets keep Rusty and Claudia in our thought and prayers.They too are on the list of people with out electric.Was talking to Rusty this evening and they lost thier power around 2 this afternoon.. He said at least they have gas heat and gas cook stove.

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    All of you guys out there are in my prayers.Be careful and watch out for those falling limbs and ice.

3. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Prayers sent from Arkansas.

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Did I hear right in that more than a million homes are without power, spread across five states?

My prayers are with you guys...coming from the Blue Ridge where ice storms are becoming an annual occurrence.

5. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Ironic as soon as I posted the last time my power went out for 5 hours last night.Transformer blew up.
    Thank god for lanterns!

6. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey John, I tried to call them a little while ago, and got Rusty's voice mail. I'm sure they are fine, but I'd still like to know for sure. Keep us posted. Later Andy

7. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    Prayers sent from n.c.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayers sent from So. illinois for all the people suffering with this ice storm and the power outage.

9. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just talked to Rusty a few minutes ago. He and Claudia are doing fine. They are roughing it, but they have all of the proper necessities taken care of. Rusty said there is power about a mile away, so it should be soon. Later Andy

10. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Prayers from here. I saw on another thread that you are also without electric John. I am asking the Lord to watch over all of you and to keep you all safe through this time.

11. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    yeee haw The power is back on!!!!!!!!!!We got power back Yesterday around 4 pm. 12/15/07 Cloudia is in a lot better mood now. I wana thank everyone that send prayers. I know they helped a lot. My son is working in St Joseph Mo. He said they are making headway and should have everyones power back on in a few days. You would have thought he would have came over and helped his old man out first before helping everyone else..LOL... I guess it is a real mess over there. Thanks again......Rusty and claudia...