Poured A few weights

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by Leakyboat, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Didn't have much to do this afternoon,so i poured a few weights!
    LeakyBoat

Attached Files:

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That same tought went through my head. I may do some this week. Why.... I dont know, I have way more than enough.

3. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
    Hey Mellon. Pour some extra no-rolls in a few sizes and I would be glad to pay you for them when I come and aggravate you and flathunter to go flathead fishing this spring. Abu

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I dont have any sinkers, my best friend was supposed to make me some and give them to me...However since that has not happened I guess I will have to buy some :sad:

5. Abu

Abu New Member

State:
    Hemlock,Ohio
    Hey flathunter... If that's the way it is I guess I better get busy ordering a couple no-roll molds. :) I have a pinched nerve and only have the use of one hand and arm but I will manage to pour them. Don't be feeling sorry for me either Mellon. ;) Ya better keep a close eye on your molding equipment because Flathunter and I don't live that far away and may have to borrow them for a day or two while you are at work. :D Abu

6. shadow

shadow New Member

What's wrong with lug nuts from a junk yard? They come in all sizes and are darn near free?

7. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Lug nuts, huh? Sounds almost as good as old spark plugs.

8. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    ah the days of using old spark plugs and lug nuts.i remember those days.seems like i caught more fish back then too lol ;)