Potomac River 4-26 report

Discussion in 'MARYLAND RIVER TALK' started by pitbull, Apr 26, 2007.

1. pitbull

pitbull New Member

State:
    maryland
    WENT OUT FOR 4 HOURS TODAY TWO NICE FISH. A 31 AND A 25 BOTH HIT AT SAME TIME THAT WAS FUN TWO PEOPLE ,TWO FISH .TRY HOLDING ROD AND NETTING A 31 LB FISH WITH A 25 ON YOUR ROD. IT WAS FUN. THATS ALL FOR BIG BOY THEN DID CATCH A BUNCH OF EATER FISH , BUT I THROW EVERYTHING BACK EVEN LITTLE ONES. ALWAYS CATCH AND RELEASE. LET THE FISH BE THERE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO CATCH. WELL GOOD FISHING EVERYONE

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil

3. pitbull

pitbull New Member

State:
    maryland
    TIM . WE HOOKED BOTH THOSE FISH AT 3:40PM YESTERDAY AND HIGH TIDE WAS AT 5:00PM I LIKE LAST HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE HIGH TIDE . I WILL BE OUT ALL WEEKEND I WILL TRY THOSE TIMES. U GOING OUT THIS WEEKEND

4. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    i WILL BE FISH A TOURNAMENT AT FORT WASHINGTON ON SATURDAY SO EVERYBODY THERE WILL BE ALOT OF BOATS OUT THERE THEY HAVE LIKE 20 TEAMS SO FAR

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Fished the tournament saturday and we had 15 teams. I took big fish for the day with 47.14 lbs and 2nd place with 84.90 for 2 fish. 1st place was 84.99 and 3rd was 81.44.

I all I boated 45 fish from 7:30 to 3:30 37 of them us over 20 lbs. so many fish in the 26 to 32 lb range it just was funny but is was FUN. all came one cut shad and about 75% of them came in the 4 hours around low tide.