posting picures/reports

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by dennis boehm, Jul 5, 2009.

1. dennis boehm

dennis boehm Member

State:
    olathe kan
    wondering why some people post there fishing trips and there catch,s and picture,s and some people seldom if any post any, my self included. just want to know other people,s thought, on this.

2. Bigfish788

Bigfish788 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Lol, This would be my 1st post on here an im not rele suer why to tell you the truth.:big_smile:

3. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    First of all i'd like to welcome Jake to the BOC!!! I don't post every trip i make but i do post the ones where some nice fish are caught. I personally like sharing these trips with everyone on here and i like seeing how others are doing as well. What i don't do and do not expect others to do is give out locations other than the name of the body of water where the fish were caught. So if you have any pictures of fish you caught or stories please share! There are many here that love to see the pics and read the stories just as much as me!!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jake Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. I look forward to reading your post and looking at your fishing pics.

5. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.