posting pictures

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SHARON FLEMING, Dec 19, 2007.

1. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    tyrying to learn to post pictures

2. SHARON FLEMING

State:
    IOWA
    Oh my gosh I did it. that is a picture of our 1 yr old great granddaughter:smile2:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congradulations young lady!See you are smaret than what yer workin with:wink:Someone has there hands full there with the youngun..real cute pic thanks fer sharing and keep pratcing I will be watching:big_smile_2:

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    She is a doll, I can tell you are not proud at all.:smile2::wink: Thanks for sharing the pic and good job figuring out how to post pictures.:big_smile:

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    She is indeed a beauty and with some great character too!

More.. more...more pictures please.

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    CUTE KID. Good Work.:wink:

7. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Congratulation Sharon... great pic and post.... remember to resize your pics to the maximum size of 500x500 pixuals.... or less....

Merry Christmas to you and your family... Bayrunner Ray

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Very nice, very cute, very well done. Who's side of the family does she resemble most? Can I put her up for my Avatar? John.

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John the great moderators will not let you do it,I already tried to put some fun personality up fer x-mass and I WAS ASKED TO EDIT MYSELF SO I DID AS REQUESTED.BY THE WAY BEETLEMAN HOW BOUT FIXEN THE HAT FER ME IT IS REPULSIVE TO TALK TO:wink:

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sharon, thats a cute great granddaughter:cool2:. I just posted my first pictures yesterday, it took a couple of tries but now i know how.

11. SHARON FLEMING

State:
    IOWA
    John, I really don't know which side of the family she looks like,she is too darn cute to belong to this family.
    She is 15 months old now, the picture was taken for her first birthday, she is so smart, I keep telling her mom they are going to find out they gave her the wrong baby.
    She can count to 10 and knows most of her colors exccept for purple, she still get that mixed up with black,she has about 75 words in her vocabulary and knows what they mean and how to to use them and sad to say a curse word is one of the words, if you ask her where something is she puts up her hands and says "I don't know ____", her mom has been trying to tell her that is a naughty word and she shouldn't say it."
    I know she didn't get her intelligence from this side of the family LOL

Opps, sorry I rambled on, I get started talking about her and I don't know when to stop.

Sharon

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    She is a "Little Heartbreaker" :0010: / "Cutie Pie" :0010: - For sure!!!!!!!

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like you got it down

14. gonecatn

gonecatn New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey....Don't be fooled by this one. I know where she got that pic. Just go look up cute in the dictionary and that's the picture next to it.....:wink:

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Looks like you have that mastered. And a very cute picture!

16. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Sharon,

She is a cutie! Aren't children precious? Gods' gifts to us.

Now if you had only snuck that camera into the movies with you, yesterday! :smile2:

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sharon congrats on posting the pic. You have a lovely granddaughter. I've yet to learn to post pics. Can I borrow the granddaughter for my first try? Thanks.:smile2:

18. SHARON FLEMING

State:
    IOWA
    Micky, it is really easier to post pictures than I thought it would be, I put it off because I didn't think I could do it, but I made it on the second try, and yes you can borrow her picture
    Have A Merry Christmas
    Sharon

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :wink:Mickey, I will loan you the real dealwhen you want me to deliver her?Merry christmass buddy!

Attached Files:

20. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    cute kid gongrats.im steal mad at you though.ive been trying to post pics for a year and aint figuered out how yet.