Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
in all honesty...

i havent been on here a fraction of the time i used to be when he was posting. he is sorely missed. but, in reguards to his memory, i have come up with a few conspiracy theories. (just theories, no facts at all please).

1. he really po'd the staff for some unknown reason. possibly he challenged the authority of the supreme catfish commander. however there were several mods who seemed to enjoy going on with him back and forth over controversial nothings.

2. nancy decided to make him do some danged work around there. pulling his plug, and kicking his decrepid butt into gear with the approach of spring. cant say i didnt see it coming.

3. he realized his potential of being a "profitable writer" and decided to write things he could get oaid for, rather than writing things to entertain us.

4. he kicked the bucket... my least fav. theory, but hey it happens. he often interjected lil comments about the end of days. ( silent prayer)

5. he planned this whole dissapearing act with the consult of the mod's as a way of messing with us. this is my fav. theory hands down. it is right up his alley. to leave us hanging and then at a time of his choosing come back with a big slap of the face post about something that would make us all giggle. plus it would play to his ego well, if he knew how many posts were about him after he left. he was allways a lil bit paranoid ya know.

o.k. somebody else's turn on the wheel of theories.

j.d.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Those are all good, maybe he's one of these catfish cards on here hiding behind another "handle"and enjoying himself reading all of our posts about him!!!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Aint #4, I'm pretty sure.
Aint #5, cause (as much as I would like it to be) all these threads about him are actually closed.

So, I have to say it must be #1, cause I don't think #2 or 3 would fly.:wink:

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Uh, it would be #1......When the drone flew over out of pellet range & the firewall wasn't enough defense & he couldn't keep his "cookies" in the jar, he bailed out. Last I heard he was on his way to "Didneyland". The black Escalades going round an round the nursery, when there aren't any black Escalades registered in corn country made him nervous.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Uh, it would be #1......When the drone flew over out of pellet range & the firewall wasn't enough defense & he couldn't keep his "cookies" in the jar, he bailed out. Last I heard he was on his way to "Didneyland". The black Escalades going round an round the nursery, when there aren't any black Escalades registered in corn country made him nervous.
Boots, you are almost as confusing as he is!!!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Hello All,

There was no run in with John and myself, or any staff member. When a member decides to pull the plug, that is a decision that they make based on their own view points and reasons.

I have been contacted by several members who know the ground truth and wanted to share this information. I don’t need to know why, and told the member(s) this. Johns reasons are his reasons.

He is welcomed back at any time.

·
Super Moderator
24,919 Posts
Old vet's don't die, they just fade away. Sir John, we miss you, but you have to do what you have to do. :angry:

Hey bartender, slid that ugly old hoot sitting at the end of the bar a tall one. :wink:

Someone in the bar said they heard taps playing quietly in the distance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.