Postbeedle sightings!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mac-b, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I hope you'll don't think I have lost it. On March 17, 2008 I was on the James River, close to Richmond VA, doing some catfishing and lo and behold, I think I saw Sir John and his dog, Tommy, standing along the shore line watching me fish. I waved and shouted at them, but neither responded, not even a bark from the dog. My eye sight is not the best in the world, but down deep I think it was Sir John and Tommy, watching me enjoy myself and that added to my fishing trip, knowning that they came along for the experience.

My fishing partner, Brother jim and Capt. Hugh's thought I had lost it shouting at something on the bank. Both declared, that there was nothing there and wanted to know if I wanted to take a nap and rest for a spell. I know what I saw and that is that. Mac

2. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

Mac:

SOMETHING weird is going on, his avatar's been pulled, his rep points were set back to zero & he ain't posted in a few days.

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BEETLEMAAAAANNNNNNN...............WHAT IS REALY GIONG ON?:eek:oooh:

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    he prolly got into trouble again with the BOC gods. thats the only thing i can think of. if he is gone for good then he sure will be missed.

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    would they really boot him off? maybe a mod. could let us know. i miss his strange sense of amusement.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    he did say he was signing off in Ramblings, But I did'nt think it was for good!!!!!! i think he has something up his sleeve......BEETLE WHERE ARE YOU??????!!!!!!!

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    That SUCKS! I really enjoyed reading his posts.

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    OK. He's been gone long enough. Lets get a search party going. I'll file the police report!!

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    He was the first I missed when I got back. Tried to send him a private message but I no longer have that option? He's out there but not posting?

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah he is gotta come back-he is missed!

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    what? no admins gonna give us a hint?:crazy:

12. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I have received three PM's today from brothers and a sister informing me that they think they saw Postbeedle at several different places. One saw him at a WallMart in Maryland and she said he was the head greeter. She also said that he was not your typical greeter, but a little bit on the grouchy side. Another said that he saw a wax figure of Sir John at Myrtle Beach in the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and that he could have swore that the wax model stuck his tongue out at him. But the one I believe that has some merit is the fellow from Houston that said that a fellow was hanging around the bar that he was visiting and telling everybody that he would tell them a tale about the great war of 2008 if they would buy him a beer. Fellow said that this character had pointed ears and talked in riddles and was holding a dog named Tommy. All of them sound like the fellow we know, but who knows. Mac

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mac-I had a very large pyrimid of schlitz cans on my porch this morning-the old pull lids on em all and empty-COULD IT BE?:eek:oooh:
    surley not:wink:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Only Beetle could drink that rotten stuff:wink: