post pics of your catfish boat and set up here!!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by katplayer187, Jan 16, 2009.

1. katplayer187

katplayer187 New Member

State:
    WEST END-PITTSBURGH,PA
    post any pics of your boat that floats and how you have your fishing set up including diffrent mods and add ons for your catfishing!!

2. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i have a 88 venture with a 40hp mariner, only thing i added was a couple rod holders and new seats and a new humminbird

Attached Files:

3. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Wow Lenny makes me wanna go fishin buddy,except its ,what 10 below zero outside

4. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Being from So.Cal I like to stay warm as I can.

Attached Files:

5. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Here is my 1988 polarkraft shadow. I made the pole holder and the rod holders it has a 35hp merc. Up greaded fuel system from 6gal. to 12gal. Also have a 45gal. removeable livewell.

Attached Files:

6. Creek6

Creek6 New Member

State:
    OK
    It's a Lund Alaskan fitted out with the duck blind in the photo. After duck season I'll add a bait tank and trolling motor up front, and some more rod holders.

Attached Files:

7. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    I like the spot lights you have mounted like headlights. Unfortunately thats illegal here in pa. Hears mine 2005 SeaArk 1872 jtpcc( jet tunnel,pro, center console).With a 2006 yamaha 4 stroke 115/80 jet outboard.

Attached Files:

8. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    1988 Ozark Renegade bass boat. Has 3 rod holders down each side, and in the process of of building a 5 rod-rod holder for the back of the back deck. And a 150 horse Suzuki. Also trying to learn how to do fiberglass work so I can redo the front deck for a bigger live-well. Pic was taken at the Keystone gathering in may 2008.

Attached Files:

9. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
  10. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    I'm like Danzig. I went for comfort and just purchased a 76 Starcraft 16' with an 85 horse Force. In the process of mounting my rod holders which I made last week during cabin fever. Still have to pick up my material for the back trollin bar this week. When the weather breaks gonna make a live well for up front. Also want to take out the back to back seats and put in pedestal seats for added room. I think it will make a great cat boat.

Pics are here. http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100167 It would not let me repost them here....

11. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    21' Sun Tracker Fishin Barge,60hp Mercury Bigfoot,Minn Kota Auto Pilot,30gal Super Bait Tank2,110 gal holding tank,I dont get there as fast as some,but I am more comfortable than most:wink:

Attached Files:

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    you will have to goto "River Radar" or hit my photo album I aint got much but summer time she is in the water more then she is out ....we use and buse er ...run it like we stole it...Its a 1974 15ft.lowe with a 15hp sea horse ..lill small but I aint scared to take it bout anywhere and she's sipp werthy so its all good.my boat and trailer derived from 2 and I took the best of both and reworked them and got my tinker toy,....bare bones jon mods
    lights-all run lghts for night-spot light recycled off junk boat
    trolling motor to catch bait:wink:I
    belt buckle rodd holders so I can carry 14 combo's
    horn
    skulls on it in stragic places like trolling motor guide-handle on motor......(I colect skulls so personalization is a must)
    I have led lights in the two handle rivet holes cause I ripped one off....
    List is long and I might be diong something to it tommorow if I get a wild hair i
    flag /jolley rodger made out a ole fishin pole and a bandanna
    ts winter and I am feelin Whisker Fever!(LOL)

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    A 1997 Hydra sports 17' skiff. I have two lights mounted to the grab rail, added two rail mount rod holders to the front and 4 tight locks on the back. It has an ocean pro 90 2 stroke on the back and 30 gal fuel tank. I have added a vhf and a lowrance lcx38 to the boat as well. It handles pretty good but I am starting to get the 2'ites.:smile2:

Attached Files:

14. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    We just got a different boat two days ago and I'll get a few pictures soon.

15. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    we have afew modifacations to make on the new to us boat, we have a litlle user friendly modifacations to make, when the guy we purchased it from bought his new boat this one got stripped

16. DRWIII

DRWIII New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I got this last year. Do most of my fishing on Texoma, seems to do the trick.

Attached Files:

17. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    2004 Sea Pro SV2100 Bay

Attached Files:

18. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
  19. roadkill636