The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Crap,I can't believe I just reached post #1,000. Just seems like yesterday that I didn't even have 10 so I could look at the pictures. Now that I've reached 1,000 maybe it's time for me to ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Adios my friends!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Congrats and keep up the good work. :wink:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Glenn congrats on the 1000 posts and no way you should ride off into the sunset KEEP THOSE POSTS COMIN!!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
You've given out alot of info in those 1000 posts, don't stop now keep on posting. You can never leave the BOC: once a Brother-always a Brother.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Congrats Glenn, you would never be able to say adios to us here so you might as well just keep on postin brother...:big_smile:

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Congratulations Glenn, Enjoy readiong your posts and comments, keep em coming :cool2:.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Congrats. Keep on postin.

·
Banned
6,598 Posts
And you are from Iowa too Glenn. That is almost impossible to do considering we got electricity just last week. I'll bet you sent some of those posts out on Mr Pits pigeons or had JD ghost write some of them for ya.

Keeps the knuckles warmed up by posting a lot. Don't have to use so much Ben-Gay. Keep it up. John.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
OH No You DON'T Go ridin off into the Sun Set Buster!!!! Now Get Back to Your Puter and Get To Work, Ya Hear. LOL Congratulations Glenn,Your Friend J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Congrats on your 1000th post Glenn. You are well on your way to an official promotion now. Keep up the good word brother, and no need to ride off just yet, we all kinda like havin ya around.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Holy Crap,I can't believe I just reached post #1,000. Just seems like yesterday that I didn't even have 10 so I could look at the pictures. Now that I've reached 1,000 maybe it's time for me to ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Adios my friends!
Congrats Brother!!!! I dont think you`ll be able to ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again though, thats my fishin hole, I`ll be watchin for ya! :0a22::0a23:

·
Banned
10,798 Posts
Congrats,Glenn,Ride off into the sunset ,Are you kiddin ,You are HOOKED:wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts