Possibly Some Good News..I think

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Mr Okie, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    It looks like my stay in the riverbend area might have been extended. I was told that it looks as if I might have to stay at the Woodriver Refinery until the fall of 2011....not sure if this is good or bad...Dam it is cold up here..but the fishing and folks are great...:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    No wonder I got heart trouble. :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: That is good news. I hope Phyllis can rejoin you soon and the stay will be a good one for you. There prolly aint much to see this time of the year back home. The seedticks wont be crossing the roads in this weather.

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Glad to hear your sticking around for a spell Scott... Dont worry about the cold, come april you'll forget all about it...lmao Til next Nov:eek:oooh:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    That's awesome news Dam Okie. Now let's get Phyll back up here. Don't fret too much on the weather. It's Missouri. It will change soon. You can count on that.

5. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Great news, glad to have you and phyllis back again.

6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    glad to hear scott hope you and mrs okie can both be here

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    That's great! We're happy you all will be stickin' around a bit longer!!

8. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    That's GREAT news for us locals. Glad you two feel at home up here.

9. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is great news!

10. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Congrats on getting to stay.....hopefully

11. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Glad to have ya.Welcome to St.Louis,a town where you can go through all four seasons in one day!:big_smile:

12. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    glad your staying don/t forget you and Phylis can go see the eagles in the winter. Thats always fun.

13. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats great news Scott. I know I for one will be looking forward to getting together with you and Phyllis. You guys have made some good friends here.

14. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    It has been a blessing to us to get acquainted with you folks in the Gateway Cats. It takes some special folks to accept a couple of displaced Okies.

I sure hate that I am gonna miss the meeting tomorrow. I did manage to get off the skunk list with a 24 pounder (it was witnessed and I am a bonafied). so don't be sending the skunk home with the dam Okie. I think Buckdoe might be in the running for the critter.

I had the honor of phone call from Will Robinson today. It made my day. Thanks Willie...love you man.

Merry Christmas
    Phyl

15. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    It was a Blessing to hear your voice again Phyl. It Def made my work day go by a lot smoother.. You and the Damn Okie have really touched the lives of a lot of us up here... I was talking with the wife last night about you two.. If she get her sheet togother before she lose me...lmao No really I pray that our love continue to grow and we be as happy as you and Scott:roll_eyes:.. May the good lord continue to throw blessing your way....

Love ya back Phyllis:wink: