possible new trick

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by brinley45cal, Apr 29, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i was brain storming today ,yeah scary i know but i just happen to be in the grocery store and came across those,luffas i think there called there made out of mesh that you use to apply body wash to your body and its in the shape of a ball.I hope you know what im talking about.Anyway you can get these for like 99 cents to a buck,so i was thinking if you didnt want to cure you liver it would be a cheap easy way to wrap your liver pieces in.just cut a piece of the mesh as big as you want it and wrap your liver in it and there you go.I know theres other ways to do it but i was thinking this might be a cheaper and just as effective way to do it.what do you folks think?

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sounds like a heck of an idea. I think those luffas would hold the scent for a long time to. I might add the idea of using stinkbait with them too. Like the principal of using loopers rigs. The loopers hold the bait way better than tube worms or sponges and I think the luffas might work just as well too. Give it a shot. Couldn't hurt!!

3. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    Hey you know thats a good idea to, you could put some dip bait in it or even wrap some dough bait in it.HHMM i smell a business opportunity,interested? lol

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    My thanx button is gone. Guess i used em up. I'd like to thank ya for havein the stones to post this. LOL! Instead better yet I'll rep ya. LOL!

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I guess the sky is the limit on possible opportunites. Business opportinity? Heck yeah! I'm game!! Catching cats and stay clean at the same time. HUM!!:roll_eyes: It's a seller!!:wink:

6. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yes, it's a good idea... but someone beat you to it... I read about it around Christmas time here on the BOC.

7. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    well ok lets do it:wink:

8. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Dang it, someone beat us to the punch. Go figure!! To many fish minded brainiacs on the BOC!! Love it!!

9. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    oh whatever,its just someone trying to steal my thunder,trying to take the credit but im not buying it.

10. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Nope... But if it'll catch a catfish... give it a shot. :wink:

11. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I'm not trying to take the credit or steal your thunder. I just wanted you to know that another BOC brother did post about this. It wasn't me that posted it, so I don't really care. I just wanted you to know.

Here's the original post just so you know i'm not making it up

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99800&highlight=chicken+liver

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    James I was using the loofer to cover stink bait until Looper started making his rigs. It is cheep and will work on several applications. Thanks for sharing. You can also use Bridal Veil, which can be purchased by the yard.

13. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    AH heck guys come on your busting my bubble here!Here i thought i made some big discovery but nnnoooo! Gee whiz.:wink:

14. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    thank goodness i thought you was gonna tell us you like the way they feel against your skin lol . well they might work well i will try