Possible Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Rainman4u2, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Schoe(Robert Schoemaker) has proposed a possible Midwest Gathering to be held September 8,9,10 2006 at Rock Creek Campground south of Clinton Iowa on the Mississippi River.

All of those who might be interested in attending please go to:

www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736

Ray

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thank you Rainman, that sounds good to me. I will try to round some members up from here and see who can all make it. I have it on the calender and will plan to be there.

3. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Thank you!!! I hope Schoe don't get mad at me for "helping out"!!!

Ray

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I guess it gives me almost a year to think about it. Got to love that part of it.

5. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    No Ray go for it, as I've seen in the past it takes a lot of work and time to organize one of these gatherings.
    What you are proposing will save me a lot of time and effort and give me some figures to present to the Ranger in charge of the Rock Creek Campground.

6. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    Ray, please give me a call or stop by sometime today if you can, I need to run something by you. Schoe

7. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey, I put it on the calender, only one slight problem.....No Idea where the heck that's at!!!

8. jayriverrat

jayriverrat New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hey, Guys I am interested as well, Sounds like it will be a blast. Please send me all the info. Its on my calender.

Jason

9. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Just go to the site listed in the first post, everything will fall into place as we go.

Ray

10. jayriverrat

jayriverrat New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hey, I got a question, Catstock is there rules on how we can catch the cats? Can you use lines and jugs stuff like that or is it just rod-n-reels?

And RIVER-RAT if this thing goes lets stay in touch we can follow each other up there and when I tell my boss about this I am just gonna ride with him LOL.

Have a good one guys sounds like alot of fun I wish I have had heard of this site sooner.

Jason

11. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    Jay, at the gatherings whatever methods are allowed by that state for sport fishing is ok unless otherwise specified, I think. Schoe

12. Smitty

Smitty New Member

The trip sounds good. Since we have so much time to plan, we should do it up good. Please let me know if the plans get any more formalized :)

13. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

You know guys, I make 2-3 trips a year to Mark Twain Lake, Would love to meet some of you, and would be happy to let you know the next time I go down.

Ray

14. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    I will be in O.K until the 5th or 6th may stay over and stop by and meet everybody will have to see how things work out.

15. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

hat would be absolutely great Tim. Let us know for sure.

Ray

16. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Always wanted to fish the Miss. Josh, you drivin' or am I? :)

17. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

18. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    Sounds good to me. That's a ways off time wise, but think I can probably make it with this much advance notice.

19. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thanks RAY,
    Nice looking campground. There cabins are very reasonable also. It should make for a great place.