Possible gathering at my lake, central Indiana??

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Indysfinest22, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Indysfinest22

Indysfinest22 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Well iv been thinking about hosting a gathering, it will have to be small maybe 10-12 guys, for the first one and once i see how it goes we could possibly have a bigger one. The lake is 9 acres, but we cant launch boats because the only launch area is dirt and is in my grandparents backyard, but about half the lake is bank fishable and the lake is stocked with channels,blues,flats,albino's, and bullheads, and i would like all the bull's caught removed!! Let me know who would be interested, im located near Monrovia/Martinsville! I would like to get this all well organized and hopefully make this happen within a few weeks!!

Let me know Brothers!

2. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    I would be interested in fishing in your gathering, I live in Speedway. I have fished with a couple people from the board. And met a few others...

3. Indysfinest22

Indysfinest22 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I would be more than happy to have ya'll out, i just will feel like an idiot if we get together and the bite isn't on ya know!!:crazy:

4. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    i would like to come and fish with you guys:big_smile:

5. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    No worries about the bite, imagine how I felt the other day when I drove over 100 miles, walked thru "hell" (ok, not really) fished for 16 hours total, and caught absolutely nothing...

6. Indysfinest22

Indysfinest22 New Member

State:
    indiana
    hell ur just in bloomington ur only about 30-40 min away im just in the southern part of morgan county where putnam morgan and owen meet!

7. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I work most weekends, but I might be interested in driving up on a week day.

8. gb306

gb306 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i would like to come just let me know when were and the time i leave in greenwood so your not far at all.Have a pitch in for the biggest fish of the night:big_smile:

9. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    Collin, sounds like a great idea. I would be interested in getting together with some brothers and do some fishing. It's a great thing you've got there and an even better thing your wanting to do. Reps to you.

10. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, something that close.... good chance I could make it there.

11. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm up for it i just need to make a stop at westside bait and tackle to get more rod holders seeing as mine and my chair were left in tennessee with the big boat

12. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah I might be able to make it.. even though Martinsville and Monrovia are a very far way for me to drive... But I will try my best to fill the tank and give myself plenty of time to make it..:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    hell let me know date i will be there

14. catfishhunta

catfishhunta New Member

State:
    indiana
    If the timing is right my son and I would like to fish with you. I don't worry too much about the bite as long as I'm fishin. We're in Whiteland.

15. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Colin,
    What a generous offer. Depending on work and such I would enjoy finally meeting you all. Do you get pizza delivery out there?:wink:
    Thanks...W

16. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Shane... You, Tony, Me & Bill could all ride together and hell it would only cost us maybe $2.00 a piece if we all chipped in on gas for the ride there and back. I'm not one of the "guys" but sounds like fun. Count me in!

17. cat6028

cat6028 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'd love to go and if you set a date and time i'll see if i am off work and able to come. and I think its cool u r willing to do this.

18. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    im back in shelbyville now, but monrovia still isnt too far of a drive, maybe an hour.. im interested in this if we get a date set..

19. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :smile2: i also leave in greenwood behind johnthan birds

20. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In

dont rekon they would let us in for a bite, after weve been fishing a few days.. lol:smile2: